Online Gambling Forum | Casino Bonuses, Crypto & Sweepstakes Discussions | Streak Gaming

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SONG OF THE DAY-

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

That was great Dani, have to admit I never heard of her before!
 
Hi Number 1 Nisse, I actually really like their version of Jolene!

Thanks for the songs my friend :)

:msc:msc

That's nice. I had you in my mind "Country-Loving-Folk" but began to get afraid that I maybe had "crossed the line" this time, because YOU DON'T MESS AROUND WITH DOLLY! :ohboy
 
Now to why I'm here.
Like other times this begins with me watching tv. This time i watched Anthony Bourdain in a episode of his "Parts Unknown" where he visited Manila, capital of The Philippines. He said "There are copy bands everywhere" so he followed one of them. First stop was in a bar (looked like a biker bar) and they did Billy Idol's White Wedding. Never been a Billy-Fan but watching them playing made me think "that song (Billy's version not their's) wasn't too bad" So that is The Song Of The Day. Here we go...

<iframe width="640" height="480" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/AAZQaYKZMTI" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen=""></iframe>


See ya :byby
 
I use to be a huge billy idol fan in my younger days!!!
Thanks for the flash back to my youth Number 1 Nisse!!
I havent heard that one in ages

:bravo:bravo
 
White Wedding will always bring me right back to my teen years, one summer imparticular. Probably one of the best summers of my life to be honest!
 
Hello girls.
Aretha was truly one of the great ones that was left, sad she had to leave.

I see Billy's White Wedding brought back some good memories to everyone so maybe I should do what the pros (should) do, stop while they're on top, but I'm no pro so of cause I'll keep going on. I don't see any posts since Aretha left us so I'm a bit scared that I'm doing something inappropriate (this post) sorry if I am.
Here is a cute and funny video with The Cure and their LOVECATS.

<iframe width="640" height="480" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/mcUza_wWCfA" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen=""></iframe>

Have a nice weekend :byby
 
Aretha left us so I'm a bit scared that I'm doing something inappropriate (this post) sorry if I am.
Not at all! We have been busy with traveling and working so this thread sorta suffered a bit.

Thanks for the song, it is different and quirky - Enjoyed it!
 

Top