Discover sweepstakes casinos, exclusive promotions, and casinos offering free daily coins with no purchase required.

...WHY NOT. Right in the beginning they played 4 maybe 6 seconds of this song and I ended up dropping the tv and listen to the song instead. It's the old version and almost 10 min. long but i listen to it for 1 hour, couldn't drop it and I knew it had to become my next post. It's a band named BAUHAUS and the song might feel long as hell for some and that he waits close to 3 min. before he sing ain't helping for rookies but please give it a chance. It's very tripping and maybe the best song released in 1979. And his voice... Just listening. The song is called Bela Lugosi's dead....



<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/A7ry4cx6HfY" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen=""></iframe>
Love this band
...Just wondering, What kind of music is this called, it sounds to me a bit Rock'ich but that's me
and what do I know... (don't answer that, please)

... Until next time, remember to
And be Happy..