Online Gambling Forum | Casino Bonuses, Crypto & Sweepstakes Discussions | Streak Gaming

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SONG OF THE DAY-

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Thanks Number 1 Nisse, I'm going to put my headphones on and take that trip now :)

:bravo
 
That's the spirit dani.
Hope you will return more or less as the same person you were before you choose to take this free 6:43 minute trip to the unknown.
Here is a few moves from me to you simply because of your courage
:ohboy

:flwrdnc:dancinsmilie:chicken:urbest
 
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/i_WTHkBuqbg" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen=""></iframe>

Different song- I like it



I'm here for other reasons BUT I saw [FONT=&quot]TWO FEET[/FONT] in Stephen Colbert, believe it was last week and thought about posting the song he preformed,... [FONT=&quot]I FEEL LIKE I'M DROWNING!!!!!!!!
YES
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Vixen [/FONT][FONT=&quot]&#8203;you're right, a bit different but [/FONT]actually pretty good.
I told you...YOU GOT GOOD TASTE!!!!
:yes
 
Thanks! I won tickets to see Thirty Seconds To Mars tonight on a contest. I am pretty excited since I have had a string of bad luck lately.
I really wanted to go see Jared Leto and now I am!
 
Last edited:
Now to why I thought it was time to drop by and challenge you girls with another brilliant "kinda" trip.
It's nothing like the Trip the other day.
This is the reason I ended up being so involved in electronic music.

Four German Guys, c
alled Kraftwerk, it started in 1979 but in 1981 they made the album &#8203;COMPUTER WORLD and they became my first WEIRD-Instrumental-Electronic-Synthesizer-Favorit-Band. I "sniffed around" in my record collection and found the album and it is still groovy as H*LL, So here is the "Challenge" and with Challenge I mean "A-Not-Easy-Listening-Song" a song that might "Craves-A-Bit-As-A-Listener" As last time HEADPHONES is to prefer, a little volume (never hurt) and then lust lean back relax. The song or two songs but you won't notice coz they're hanging together.
Here is KRAFTWERK playing Numbers & Computer World 2....

<iframe width="854" height="480" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/qo8ZAsNdMWI" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen=""></iframe>



It makes me carm don't know about you :ohboy... :think....:coffee....:yes.....:byby
 
It is different and very electric. I did my Monday stretching to it, thanks!~
 
It is different and very electric. I did my Monday stretching to it, thanks!~


In Denmark we have a saying that goes more or less like this....
"It's not so bad that it ain't good for something"
Can that be used in this situation?
 
One for the Common People.
It brings me in a good mood and the video reminds me of the first time I went to Walmart. It was BIG!

<iframe width="854" height="480" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/yuTMWgOduFM" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen=""></iframe>


:byby
 

Top