Online Gambling Forum | Casino Bonuses, Crypto & Sweepstakes Discussions | Streak Gaming

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SONG OF THE DAY-

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

here's the story behind bittersweet!!! makes the song that much better!

 
Since I am currently in the Netherlands, this is my song for today

[video=youtube_share;tj53346HRzU]http://youtu.be/tj53346HRzU[/video]
 
Well....It doesn't seems like I have what it takes to do this right.

Guess I better just leave it you guys that "got the gift"
Keep rocking....:msc

The Video I tried to post was Basement Jaxx's "Where's Your Head at" (the words in my head on a bad day at the casino)
 
<iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/5rAOyh7YmEc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen=""></iframe>


Yo, Yo, Yo. I guess "Shit" does happens, if you just keep trying !!!!:bravo
 
woohooo!! you got it Number 1 Nisse! nice job and good song :)

:bravo:bravo
 
ok, here's mine for the day :)

Drake White - It Feels Good

 
<iframe src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/BsP-MjIueL4" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="315" width="560"></iframe>


Not a real fan of the video, but love the song
 
he sure is, lol I think that song has a great beat and fun!!

:bravo:bravo
 
I like this one also :)

Drake White - Everybody's Got A Story (98.7 The Bull)

 

Top