Online Gambling Forum | Casino Bonuses, Crypto & Sweepstakes Discussions | Streak Gaming

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SONG OF THE DAY-

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Steven Tyler goes country? what does everyone think?
I grow up listening to steven tyler & aerosmith

I'm not sure it really sounds country, but its a great song.


Love Is Your Name


 
Wow no kidding??? I dont like it, its just too weird for me!
 
I like it!! although it sounds like a slow aerosmith song, not really country, lol
 
Its not that bad I guess, I love Steven Tyler, this just confused me lol. But his voice is always amazing so its pretty good!
 
Back from Amsterdam and frankly I'm a little depressed due to what I call "travel withdrawal symptom". And this song fits the mood:

[video=youtube;XDl8ZPm3GrU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XDl8ZPm3GrU[/video]
 
ok, going way back for this one :) it's watermelon festival time in Georgia :) dance:

tracy byrd - watermelon crawl

 
Last edited:
LOL, that's because I heard the watermelon festival advertised on TV :)

ok, its an old one, but imagine dragons singing the tribute. They did a nice job

Imagine Dragons - Stand By Me (2015 Billboard Music Awards)

 

Top