dani3839 Administrator Staff member Joined Jan 17, 2008 Messages 89,670 Jun 22, 2015 #821 here's the story behind bittersweet!!! makes the song that much better!
C casinorep Newbie Streaker Joined Dec 1, 2014 Messages 43 Jun 22, 2015 #822 Since I am currently in the Netherlands, this is my song for today [video=youtube_share;tj53346HRzU]http://youtu.be/tj53346HRzU[/video]
Since I am currently in the Netherlands, this is my song for today [video=youtube_share;tj53346HRzU]http://youtu.be/tj53346HRzU[/video]
vixen777 Super Moderator Staff member Joined Jan 14, 2008 Messages 66,989 Jun 22, 2015 #823 Have fun are you there for the conference?
C casinorep Newbie Streaker Joined Dec 1, 2014 Messages 43 Jun 23, 2015 #825 Yes Boss Lady I am. It's day time here until 10pm lol
sorcer3ss (RETIRED) Moderator Staff member Joined Feb 25, 2008 Messages 70,753 Jun 23, 2015 #826 Enjoy your trip casinorep
dani3839 Administrator Staff member Joined Jan 17, 2008 Messages 89,670 Jun 23, 2015 #827 Adele - Rolling in the Deep
Number 1 Nisse Senior Streaker Joined Jun 12, 2010 Messages 344 Jun 26, 2015 #829 CareyG said: Hope everything is ok with you Number 1 Nisse!! Click to expand... Yes I'm okay, Thanx. Sorry just wrote your post now! Here is my first Music Video post... https://youtu.be/5rAOyh7YmEc I just find the video funny, and from time to time those words keep rolling over and over inside my head when I playing at a casino.
CareyG said: Hope everything is ok with you Number 1 Nisse!! Click to expand... Yes I'm okay, Thanx. Sorry just wrote your post now! Here is my first Music Video post... https://youtu.be/5rAOyh7YmEc I just find the video funny, and from time to time those words keep rolling over and over inside my head when I playing at a casino.
Number 1 Nisse Senior Streaker Joined Jun 12, 2010 Messages 344 Jun 26, 2015 #830 Well....It doesn't seems like I have what it takes to do this right. Guess I better just leave it you guys that "got the gift" Keep rocking.... The Video I tried to post was Basement Jaxx's "Where's Your Head at" (the words in my head on a bad day at the casino)
Well....It doesn't seems like I have what it takes to do this right. Guess I better just leave it you guys that "got the gift" Keep rocking.... The Video I tried to post was Basement Jaxx's "Where's Your Head at" (the words in my head on a bad day at the casino)
Number 1 Nisse Senior Streaker Joined Jun 12, 2010 Messages 344 Jun 26, 2015 #831 <iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/5rAOyh7YmEc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen=""></iframe> Yo, Yo, Yo. I guess "Shit" does happens, if you just keep trying !!!!
<iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/5rAOyh7YmEc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen=""></iframe> Yo, Yo, Yo. I guess "Shit" does happens, if you just keep trying !!!!
Number 1 Nisse Senior Streaker Joined Jun 12, 2010 Messages 344 Jun 26, 2015 #832 Hey.... BIG THANX to DANI ...(Couldn't have done it without your directions)
dani3839 Administrator Staff member Joined Jan 17, 2008 Messages 89,670 Jun 26, 2015 #833 woohooo!! you got it Number 1 Nisse! nice job and good song
dani3839 Administrator Staff member Joined Jan 17, 2008 Messages 89,670 Jun 26, 2015 #834 ok, here's mine for the day Drake White - It Feels Good
L lkvikings Lifetime Streaker Joined May 5, 2008 Messages 893 Jun 27, 2015 #835 <iframe src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/BsP-MjIueL4" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="315" width="560"></iframe> Not a real fan of the video, but love the song
<iframe src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/BsP-MjIueL4" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="315" width="560"></iframe> Not a real fan of the video, but love the song
dani3839 Administrator Staff member Joined Jan 17, 2008 Messages 89,670 Jun 28, 2015 #836 Thanks lkvikings, great song!!!
vixen777 Super Moderator Staff member Joined Jan 14, 2008 Messages 66,989 Jun 28, 2015 #837 Drake is easy to look at
CareyG Owner Staff member Joined Jan 8, 2008 Messages 69,166 Jun 28, 2015 #838 vixen777 said: Drake is easy to look at Click to expand...
dani3839 Administrator Staff member Joined Jan 17, 2008 Messages 89,670 Jun 28, 2015 #839 he sure is, lol I think that song has a great beat and fun!!
dani3839 Administrator Staff member Joined Jan 17, 2008 Messages 89,670 Jun 28, 2015 #840 I like this one also Drake White - Everybody's Got A Story (98.7 The Bull)