What's new
Streak Gaming Online Gambling Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Become a Poster, Win Cash!!!!

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

judyb57

Super Moderator
Just dropping in to let you all know it SNOWED here again this morning...............huhhwtff

luckyirishgirl

Lifetime Streaker
Hi all! Checkin in for the day!:sunny

btw Judy thats awful. I live in PIttsburgh, where normally around this time of year its snowing and raining and cold cold cold. However, we have had over 10 days of 70+ degrees. Its been so wonderful. (not trying to rub it in tho lol)

Enjoy your day everyone!:flwrdncsprnghere

judyb57

Super Moderator
btw Judy thats awful. I live in PIttsburgh, where normally around this time of year its snowing and raining and cold cold cold. However, we have had over 10 days of 70+ degrees. Its been so wonderful. (not trying to rub it in tho lol)

I really am happy for all of you on the east side of the states, seems the west side getting the brunt of bad weather. However, I know it will not last and soon I will be complaining about the HEAT :ohboy

ru486

Senior Streaker
Ok, post for the day. Is there something about getting 20 posts that allows one to send pms or something.

judyb57

Super Moderator
Yes, you can send PMs after 20 posts, however if you spam the members after you are allowed, you will be banned. So be very careful :dontspam

PIXIEW

Lifetime Streaker
HERE TO BE CHECKED OFF ROLL CALL LIST AND SAY HI TO ALL MY STREAK :friends AND :goodluckAND WISHING U ALL :wknd

sorcer3ss

Staff member
Good morning to all those waking up, hope you have a great day!