What's new
Streak Gaming Online Gambling Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Streak Vegas Ink

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Status
Not open for further replies.

queenmap

Lifetime Streaker
Only tattoo I will ever get, that is if I get one would symbolize my three children which being a different color rose for each child with their name underneath and the vine of the roses would encircle my ankle.

andi

Junior Streaker
I think a really oldstyle vegas pinup showgirl on your shoulder would be pretty.
Something similar to ellie1969, her avatar is really classy.
Something you would not regret later!!
Thanks.
:coins

CareyG

Owner
Staff member
I want to get a tattoo. Unsure of where or what though. My choices are either a small one on my ankle of like angel wings in memory of my brother Anthony or one on my lower back, roses or something....;)

Booo73

Lifetime Streaker
I actually have two dream tattoos. The main one is a Canadian flag done in Toronto Maple Leafs blue instead of red and my Son's name underneath. My son and my country....nothing more important to me (ok my hubby's in the top three I guess lol). My second tattoo is going to be a wolf custom drawn by my husband for me (he's an artist...oil paintings). The flag and my son woulg go over my heart and the wolf is going on my hip/lower stomach area.

:proudstreakrockssss

Puzzler

Newbie Streaker
Hummmmmmmm

I think my perfect tatoo would be of A Baby Angel and Written Under it
A Friend Is A Precious Gift

I would put on my left arm so it would be close to my heart

As being a Friend and Having Special Friends Is One Of The Best Things In Life

elflady4747

Pro Streaker
Actually I have my dream tattoo. My grandson passed away in 2003 just 3 hours after birth. I have a bear holding balloons, smoking a joint,with a tupac style bandana on a pedestal with the name Dee engraved and a banner saying PIP GAVIN My son said he was too young to rest so that's Play In Peace it's on my upper left arm just below the should and I show it to everyone

Last edited:

JKCBABY

Newbie Streaker
I dont have a tattoo but if i was to get one i always wanted to get Rafiki from the Lion King on my butt or a broken heart with unwell written in cursive.

Spin2Win

Lifetime Streaker
streakrockssss Lovin all the the input of what you all like!

It really does let us know a bit more about each other, huh???

Good Luck Everyone

streakrockssss

Spin2Win

Lifetime Streaker
<CENTER><TABLE borderColor=black cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=30 width="90%" background=http://img.photobucket.com/albums/t85/vjfem/svinkbg.jpg border=2><TBODY><TR><TD width="100%">

<CENTER><TABLE borderColor=black width="100%" bgColor=#ffffff border=2 <body><TBODY><TR><TD align=middle width="100%">

TASK 2 Winner

Congratulations to the first winner
of the day for Task 2:

kdelorm

You may claim your prize
in the Prize Winners Claim Thread.

Please be sure to check all posts before you to see that your prize is available and not chosen already by another winning member!

Another winner will be chosen this evening!

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><CENTER></CENTER></CENTER></TD></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE< p></TABLE></CENTER>

violet57

Lifetime Streaker
i already have a small tattoo of a little purple stoned, cartoon rabbit on my

upper arm. if i did get another tatto it would be a small pic of a slot machine, with alot of purple coloring!

violet57 :slotdude

Zagora

Lifetime Streaker
Yep, already got my dream tattoo ... a little flower with winding tendrils on my left ankle ... absolutely love it. HP:

CareyG

Owner
Staff member
Actually I have my dream tattoo. My grandson passed away in 2003 just 3 hours after birth. I have a bear holding balloons, smoking a joint,with a tupac style bandana on a pedestal with the name Dee engraved and a banner saying PIP GAVIN My son said he was too young to rest so that's Play In Peace it's on my upper left arm just below the should and I show it to everyone

How very awesome! :hug

chazandmar

Senior Streaker
I HAVE A SUN TATTOO WITH BLUE EYES ON MY LOWER BIKINI SO NO ONE CAN SEE IT EXCEPT ME AND MY MAN

Spin2Win

Lifetime Streaker
Ohhhhhh that sounds nice chaz! Is it one of those artsy suns with the pointy rays? I like them!

HP:

Spin2Win

Lifetime Streaker
<CENTER><TABLE borderColor=black cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=30 width="90%" background=http://img.photobucket.com/albums/t85/vjfem/svinkbg.jpg border=2><TBODY><TR><TD width="100%">

<CENTER><TABLE borderColor=black width="100%" bgColor=#ffffff border=2 <body><TBODY><TR><TD align=middle width="100%">

TASK 2 Winner

Congratulations to the final winner
of the day for Task 2:

JKCBABY

You may claim your prize
in the Prize Winners Claim Thread.

Please be sure to check all posts before you to see that your prize is available and not chosen already by another winning member!

Get Ready for Task 3 Streakers!

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><CENTER></CENTER></CENTER></TD></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE< p></TABLE></CENTER>

Status
Not open for further replies.