What's new
Streak Gaming Online Gambling Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Streak Vegas Ink

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Status
Not open for further replies.

queenmap

Lifetime Streaker
Maybe Vixen & Carey can get a tat on there shoulder of an owl named Harlie. HP:

dani3839

Administrator
Staff member
why thank you krazy, I think I'll get a new tatoo while we are in
vegas. just dont tell my husband though, lmaooo

remember, what happens in vegas, stays in vegas!!!

zippedlips

Spin2Win

Lifetime Streaker
<CENTER><TABLE borderColor=black cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=30 width="90%" background=http://img.photobucket.com/albums/t85/vjfem/svinkbg.jpg border=2><TBODY><TR><TD width="100%">

<CENTER><TABLE borderColor=black width="100%" bgColor=#ffffff border=2 <body><TBODY><TR><TD align=middle width="100%">

TASK 1 Winners

Congratulations to the final winner
of the day for Task 1:

PIXIEW

You may claim your prize
in the Prize Winners Claim Thread.

And ... now onto your next task!!!

Please be sure to check all posts before you to see that your prize is available and not chosen already by another winning member!

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><CENTER></CENTER></CENTER></TD></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE< p></TABLE></CENTER>

Spin2Win

Lifetime Streaker
<CENTER><TABLE borderColor=black cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=30 width="90%" background=http://img.photobucket.com/albums/t85/vjfem/svinkbg.jpg border=2><TBODY><TR><TD width="100%">

<CENTER><TABLE borderColor=black width="100%" bgColor=#ffffff border=2 <body><TBODY><TR><TD align=middle width="100%">

TASK 2

If you could get; or did get; your dream tatoo done, what would it be, where would you put it, and why would you choose that particular one?

Post your answers below. The two (2) that I find would be most appealing to my customers here at Streak Vegas Ink, will be the winners of some free chips!

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><CENTER></CENTER></CENTER></TD></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE< p></TABLE></CENTER>

Gijan74

Lifetime Streaker
I will go with a big one on my bag..Something keltic, just a pattern..

I got 4 tattoo´s already, but small ones..This time I want a really big one

streakrockssss

sorcer3ss

Staff member
Congratulations PIXIEW on winning Task 1. Good luck with your next task everyone.

prindi777

Junior Streaker
I would adore a lil cherry heart where the sun doesnt shine!

Thanks for the fun!

mawmaw15963

Lifetime Streaker
my dream tatto is a small pegasus placed in the webbing of my left hand, made so I can make it appear to run!

iataz

Lifetime Streaker
my dream tatto is a small pegasus placed in the webbing of my left hand, made so I can make it appear to run!

I wanted one of those only on my shoulder with clouds that contain the names of my children and grandchildren

kdelorm

Newbie Streaker
I think a single long stemmed red rose running the full length of their backs. Each rose would be wrapped in vine and the vine would spell
Streak Gaming. Very classy!

kdelorm

luckymesomeday

Senior Streaker
Oh, uh! I just realized that I was supposed to look for task 2 but I went through all tasks 1 and posted...well...anyway,
My dream tatoo...I have to be honest so I guess I have to say, I dislike any types of tatoo...(sorry) but if I may, I have always wanted to have permenant eye line and brow tatoos. I am getting old:laughand sometimes I don't even want to bother to draw the lines...pure laziness. streakrockssss

kdelorm

Newbie Streaker
:proudDefinitely a snow leopard runnung the full length of my back with its teeth sinking in to the side of my neck

kdelorm

tamara

Junior Streaker
the one i want is a line of roses around my arm just under my shoulder with Thumper above the line stomping on a bouquet of roses with petals flyiing all over with Thumpers name right above his head.....I was given the name "Thumper" from my biker friends at one of the bike runs.....hehehe. Now thats what they always call me...;)

pevangel

Lifetime Streaker
I would get a tatoo picture of my sister marilyn who passed away with angel wings on her, this way she would be with me always and also be my guardian angel.

pevangel :proud

Spin2Win

Lifetime Streaker
Ohhhhhh these all sound soooooooooo wonderful!!!

personally, I don't have any tatoos, but my three Daughters do and such a variety on themselves too!

:ohboy

My eldest has a bracelet of roses round her ankle, characterizations of both her daughters on her shin area (one per leg LOL), a phoenix on her back, tribal tramp stamp (on the lower back), a yin-yang symbol on one shoulder blade and her name in Asian script on the other.

My middle Daughter has a large music note on her back with flames and surrounding that are small notes representing her three children PLUS her 5 nieces/nephews (being my other two daughters' children)

My youngest has a tat on the left side of her neck (I forget the text), on the back of her neck going downward between her shoulder blades is a cross made with the names of her three children and next to that is a bleeding heart with NIKKI spelled in memory of our cousin who died at the age of 17, and she has some asian text as well on her upper arms.

The neat thing is ... they've each got the same little fish tatoo on their ankle areas ... went together to get those.

sorcer3ss

Staff member

The neat thing is ... they've each got the same little fish tatoo on their ankle areas ... went together to get those.

I am not a fan of tatoos myself either, but that's nice that they all got the same one. My son's fiance has one which is her star sign - gemini I think it is her birthday tomorrow 5th June actually.

Status
Not open for further replies.