Online Gambling Forum | Casino Bonuses, Crypto & Sweepstakes Discussions | Streak Gaming

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SONG OF THE DAY-

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Hi.
This is to "The Boss Lady" Vixen777.
Did you stayed and saw DISTURBED to that concert where they was the Headline Band?

This is to everybody.
I will try to post another NIN song.
It's one of my fav. songs from the first album back in 1989. This here is a special "still version" preformed in a studio and very low-key but i love the intensity. Lean back and enjoy "Something I Never Can Have"


<iframe width="640" height="360" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/UEW8riKU_tE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen=""></iframe>


WELL F#CK ME, It worked!
 
Last edited:
OKAY!
The Nine Inch Nails song DISAPPOINTED that i couldn't get to work yesterday, I have found a way.
You might think i'm on mushrooms (FTR i'm not) This is how to do it...

Click on the "Beer glass with smileys" and you will be sent to the video on YouTube. (hopefully)


https://youtu.be/t3sp6Hwp3nk



&#8203;Did it work?
 
Last edited:
YES it did :bravo

Enjoy the beautiful video. The sound and the quality of the video is super!

Please don't ask how i found the answer to my problem yesterday. BUT if you absolutely need to know, then i can tell that it was hard work, A LOT of F#@k-ups, Stubbornness and a conviction that there had to be a way.
(and i did it all by myself)
Just for that i'll give myself a double
:bravo:bravo and yes I do know....:ohboy
 
LOL, you are too funny Number 1 Nisse, yes it worked!!

Thanks and and sorry it took me so long to reply, I had a crazy day, lol

here's another double :bravo:bravo

:ohboy
 
I seen Disturbed last year and they were the headline, such an amazing concert!
 
Happy 4th of July!!! I was at this concert 6 yrs ago
I'm out there somewhere in all those people, LOL
my son was stationed there and zac brown played a free concert
for the military and their families!!!

I love zac brown :)

 
Thanks Vixen!

new OneRepublic :)

OneRepublic - Truth To Power (Lyric Video)

 
I really like this guy, lol
thunder and rain is my favorite, but I like this one also :)

Kane Brown - What Ifs ft. Lauren Alaina


 
What about some 90's like: The Smashing Pumpkins - Today

(sorry i cant add Youtube link at the moment)
 

Top