Online Gambling Forum | Casino Bonuses, Crypto & Sweepstakes Discussions | Streak Gaming

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SONG OF THE DAY-

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

I can't get enough of this guy!! I'm loving everything he is
putting out there

 
I seen Disturbed last year and they were the headline, such an amazing concert!


I'm not sure if this info was meant for me, but in case it is then i'm VERY VERY happy to hear that you stayed and saw them. I was afraid i might have scared you a bit with my telling about my personal experience with DISTURBED, but i guess i didn't. Not am I only glad to hear you stayed and saw them, but when you find the concert was amazing, that makes me double happy!!
:rock because you didn't listening too much to my story and instead thought : F#CK THAT DANISH NUMBER 1 NISSE AND HIS OLD REPORTS!

And it's a reminder to me not to, ever never again, tell any bad personal experience about a band, if someone here already have bought tickets to the band's upcoming concert.

Lovely to hear you had a great experience, vixen777
 
WOW thanks for sharing! I love 9inchnails!!

That would be a real shame and I hope you never feel that way again, we enjoy you here!

Thanx, vixen777 ,that's nice of you
:thank you

I ENJOY TO BE HERE & I ENJOY YOU GIRLS, though I know I've been gone for awhile.:sorry
 
Good to see you Number 1 Nisse! You are always welcome here and always welcome to post your thoughts or feelings on any band or any topic really!
 
I did not know kiefer southland was doing music, and since I'm a
big country fan, I'm loving him!!

Kiefer Sutherland - I'll Do Anything

 
ok, so now i've listened to a few more by kiefer southland

I like this one better then the last one i posted, lol

Kiefer Sutherland - Can't Stay Away (Official Music Video)

 
DEPECHE MODE - ONLY WHEN I LOSE MYSELF...


<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/WE3SXlp3pbw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen=""></iframe>
 

Correction...
In fact they're not just good, they're GREAT, And their music is so beautiful
.
They belong in the very top!


 
Last edited:
I am a Taylor fan, but not sure what I think of her new video, it will not let
me share it yet, only a link

it sure is different then anything else she has done.... I think i might like it, LOL

https://youtu.be/3tmd-ClpJxA
 
Last edited:

Top