Number 1 Nisse
Senior Streaker
- Joined
- Jun 12, 2010
- Messages
- 344
Discover sweepstakes casinos, exclusive promotions, and casinos offering free daily coins with no purchase required.
Here is a song that's just beautiful. A Danish band with 3 guys.
The beauty in this group is that Two of them are born in Denmark but one have Moroccan background and the other Pakistani background. The third was born in Honduras and moved to Denmark. They are all religious (me, I'm not) Two are Muslims and one is Catholic. A mix of people with different background, religion and culture that is so not Danish but by luck they meet each other here in little Denmark. And in the world we live in today where everybody pick on others just for the reason that they ain't like "yourself", I love that these guys show us that we all can live together despite our differences.
(sorry i ended up being a little deep)
from me because your replies is the reason I dare post a other Song Of The Day sometime in the future!
Beware of what you wish for..

CareyG and vixen777.Beware of what you wish for..
I promise to keep posting songs now and then and if i have a little "insider-info"/story i simply can't keep for myself, you'll get them too.
![]()
