Online Gambling Forum | Casino Bonuses, Crypto & Sweepstakes Discussions | Streak Gaming

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SONG OF THE DAY-

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Here is a song that's just beautiful. A Danish band with 3 guys.


The beauty in this group is that Two of them are born in Denmark but one have Moroccan background and the other Pakistani background. The third was born in Honduras and moved to Denmark. They are all religious (me, I'm not) Two are Muslims and one is Catholic. A mix of people with different background, religion and culture that is so not Danish but by luck they meet each other here in little Denmark. And in the world we live in today where everybody pick on others just for the reason that they ain't like "yourself", I love that these guys show us that we all can live together despite our differences.
(sorry i ended up being a little deep)

Thats beautiful Number 1 Nisse, thanks so much sharing the song and the story.
 
Hi.
Thanx CareyG & vixen777 for your nice Reply to my little "side-story" about the Outlandish boys.
I was a bit afraid to go back and see if any had made a reply because I wasn't sure if what I wrote was
okay or maybe a bit too much.
Guess I got away with it this time.

Both of you deserve a :hug from me because your replies is the reason I dare post a other Song Of The Day sometime in the future!
 
Please feel free to post any stories you would like Number 1 Nisse, we love when our members share stories with us! :bravo
 
I love to see what others listen to and I love the stories please keep them going :):flwrdnc
 
CareyG and vixen777. :hello Beware of what you wish for..:dancinsmilie
I promise to keep posting songs now and then and if i have a little "insider-info"/story i simply can't keep for myself, you'll get them too.

:byby
 
Last edited:
that would be awesome Number 1 Nisse, post away, looking forward to your songs and stories :)

:flwrdnc
 
CareyG and vixen777. :hello Beware of what you wish for..:dancinsmilie
I promise to keep posting songs now and then and if i have a little "insider-info"/story i simply can't keep for myself, you'll get them too.

:byby


Awesome, we look forward to it! :penguindance
 
I've never heard that one Vixen!! it's different, but good
seems like i live stressed out sometimes, lol
 
Old...


LOL this one is so weird but i kept watching... lol

Reminded me of that movie phantasm
 

Top