Online Gambling Forum | Casino Bonuses, Crypto & Sweepstakes Discussions | Streak Gaming

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SONG OF THE DAY-

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Thanks orren, both are very nice songs!! I have never heard of her.
I added the videos for you instead of the links :)

thanks again for sharing


:bravo
 
I am not too familiar with those songs either, but I do know of the artist.
 
Orren those are both awesome songs thanks for sharing and introducing me to a new artist!!!
 
just go to youtube, click share and copy the code, then come back and paste
you can post the link and I'll get the code for you if you can not figure it out :)
 
Thanks for sharing lkvikings, I edited your post to put the video in. :clap
 
I rather like the look of the lead singer :think

The members of LIVE, except for the new singer, grew up about 20 minutes from where I grew up, and no I do not know them, but I wasn't sure how I felt about a new singer, but after hearing him and seeing him I think I am just fine with it. Yes he is easy on the eyes.
 
it's his newest song after taking a year off!

I love kenny, lol

:ohboy
 
in honor of our Haunted Hotel this year, lol

Monster Mash!!


 

Top