Online Gambling Forum | Casino Bonuses, Crypto & Sweepstakes Discussions | Streak Gaming

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SONG OF THE DAY-

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Definitely great Music back then. probably one of my favorite songs from the Platters

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eDlcqhlzDqQ you will have to click the link since I do not know how to get the video images to show as a link like you did. :)

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/eDlcqhlzDqQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Back in the 50s and 60s they knew how to make music!
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks anaxilea, I added the video for you!!

here is a screenshot of youtube, see where I have highlighted in yellow,
you just need to click the share or embed button, the copy the code and paste
it in the post here :)

 
Last edited:
Christina Perri - A Thousand Years [Official Music Video]


 
I love love love that song Dani! Such a beautiful song! Both of them actually! :clap
 
It is an awesome song!! and I'm a huge twilight fan :)

GG22
 
I have not seen Twilight this song is great thanks for sharing!
 
You have never seen any of the twilights

I know right Carey, I've seen all the movies and read the books, lol
the last twilight movie was the first time I had been to a movie theater in years!!
 
I know right Carey, I've seen all the movies and read the books, lol
the last twilight movie was the first time I had been to a movie theater in years!!
LOl I saw part 2 in the theatres, i also had not been in the theatres in years! :ohboy
 
Hello :leaves
litle song from France.
:)HG
<iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/jYb_aYgmGP4?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
 

Top