CareyG Owner Staff member Joined Jan 8, 2008 Messages 69,166 Jul 16, 2014 #401 I LOVE Billy Joel, he has been doing concerts every month here at Madison Square Garden, I MUST get tickets to see him!
I LOVE Billy Joel, he has been doing concerts every month here at Madison Square Garden, I MUST get tickets to see him!
dani3839 Administrator Staff member Joined Jan 17, 2008 Messages 89,669 Jul 17, 2014 #402 here you go twobears!! I use to listen to billy joel all the time could go way back to 8 tracks, lol Billy Joel - You May Be Right and another one of my favorites Big Shot Last edited: Jul 17, 2014
here you go twobears!! I use to listen to billy joel all the time could go way back to 8 tracks, lol Billy Joel - You May Be Right and another one of my favorites Big Shot
CareyG Owner Staff member Joined Jan 8, 2008 Messages 69,166 Jul 17, 2014 #403 Love those songs Dani!!
dani3839 Administrator Staff member Joined Jan 17, 2008 Messages 89,669 Jul 21, 2014 #404 Ed Sheeran - Thinking Out Loud
dani3839 Administrator Staff member Joined Jan 17, 2008 Messages 89,669 Jul 22, 2014 #406 OneRepublic - Feel Again
CareyG Owner Staff member Joined Jan 8, 2008 Messages 69,166 Jul 22, 2014 #407 Great song Dani, thanks!!
J judyb57 Super Moderator Joined Feb 20, 2008 Messages 0 Jul 23, 2014 #408 Ok, here is a real oldie, I love it! The Manhattan-Lets just kiss and say goodbye.
dani3839 Administrator Staff member Joined Jan 17, 2008 Messages 89,669 Jul 24, 2014 #409 this use to be one of my favorites Gloriana - Wild At Heart
vixen777 Super Moderator Staff member Joined Jan 14, 2008 Messages 66,989 Jul 25, 2014 #411 Cool song, strange video...lol
J judyb57 Super Moderator Joined Feb 20, 2008 Messages 0 Jul 25, 2014 #412 Okayyyyyy, you were right about the strange video
J judyb57 Super Moderator Joined Feb 20, 2008 Messages 0 Jul 25, 2014 #413 Not a song you can dance to, but one that will calm you
dani3839 Administrator Staff member Joined Jan 17, 2008 Messages 89,669 Jul 26, 2014 #414 new reba!! its very awesome!! thanks Judy!
J judyb57 Super Moderator Joined Feb 20, 2008 Messages 0 Jul 26, 2014 #415 Such a strong message from a few words
dani3839 Administrator Staff member Joined Jan 17, 2008 Messages 89,669 Jul 27, 2014 #416 Adele - Set Fire To The Rain (Live at The Royal Albert Hall)
CareyG Owner Staff member Joined Jan 8, 2008 Messages 69,166 Jul 28, 2014 #418 I love Adele's voice, such a smooth beautiful voice she has.
dani3839 Administrator Staff member Joined Jan 17, 2008 Messages 89,669 Jul 28, 2014 #419 Whitney Houston - I Will Always Love You
R robroy Newbie Streaker Joined Jun 17, 2014 Messages 11 Jul 29, 2014 #420 I love Whitney Houston Thanks