Online Gambling Forum | Casino Bonuses, Crypto & Sweepstakes Discussions | Streak Gaming

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SONG OF THE DAY-

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

I LOVE Billy Joel, he has been doing concerts every month here at Madison Square Garden, I MUST get tickets to see him!
 
here you go twobears!! I use to listen to billy joel all the time
could go way back to 8 tracks, lol

Billy Joel - You May Be Right




and another one of my favorites

Big Shot


 
Last edited:
Ok, here is a real oldie, I love it!


The Manhattan-Lets just kiss and say goodbye.


 
this use to be one of my favorites :)

Gloriana - Wild At Heart

 
Adele - Set Fire To The Rain (Live at The Royal Albert Hall)


 
I love Adele's voice, such a smooth beautiful voice she has.
 

Top