What's new
Streak Gaming Online Gambling Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Scary Rich warning

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

C

ceks79

Dont play the Scary Rich slot machine for a while when it give wrong payouts.
Got this from Davinc´s Gold support after my issue with that slot.

Dear xxxxx xxxxxx,

Following up on your email.
We would not recommend playing the scary rich game and it's best to wait until later to play this game.
You can play other games however.

Thank you for understanding.

If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to contact us again.

Sincerely,
DaVinci's Gold Customer Service

Here is the transaction that made me hold my horses...you can study it yourself and see what is wrong...

You can compare it to this old screamshot at with only $6 bet/spin...the one above is $10 bet/spin. Both have similar low payout symbols on reel 4 and 5...so the three (3) Wilds on all 20 paylines are hight paying combination multiplied by 4 for getting all three Wilds.

If I didnt notice this I would have lost over $3000 without knowing it...I dont wanna think of how many other players that may have missed alot of money...
:cndl

queenmap

Lifetime Streaker
OMG..thanks for the heads up. I have been playing at Slotocash on Scary the last few days, and I guess I haven't noticed anything wrong. Is this just for Davinci's?

CareyG

Owner
Staff member
Wow thats scary Ceks! I never pay that close attention to what I win just that I win! I am going to have to pay more attention now I ALWAYS play Scary Rich!

C

ceks79

Now i got this...

Dear XXXXX XXXXX,

We would like to inform you that we have reviewed your spin on Scary Rich and your winnings were correctly credited.

Please be advised that win amounts are not mulitplied by the number of lines played, only scatter amounts.

Thank you for contacting us. If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to contact us again.

Have a nice day.

Sincerely,

Tyrone

I relly dont know what he is saying about scatter and stuff...he is wrong! Just compare the pictures or do the math.

I bet $0,05 x 10 coins x 20 lines and I hit three (3) Wild Vampires (pays 100 in normal play and ass the paytable says right here in the gamelogs) on all the lines which are multipled by 4(100x4=400) when that happens. $0,05x10x20x400=$4000, not $1732

If you look at each payline win on the gamelogs you see some pays 132, more than twice what 3 Wilds pay which only give 50, hafl the amount of what the paytable says when all other wins have been doubled...have have they cut the Wild wins in half??? Its totally f*cked up! Anyone understand me??

:hit

C

ceks79

Ive gotten all the wild so often and when I bet around $5 / spin Im used to see the balance go up to around $3000 when hitting all the wilds no matter what comes up on reel 4 or 5...and when I bet big as $10 / spin which I almost never do and I hit that magical spin when all wilds appear on all lines but only a win of $1700 is shown I smell fish....

The old screenshot is almost exactly the same but only $6 bet / spin and I got over $3000... Im I wrong?

:rndr

C

ceks79

And here is another example...

$0,05 x 2 coins x 18 lines with 3 Wild Vampire (100x4multiplier)=$720

the other 2 lines with five "mad scientists" pay more than 3 Wilds so..

$0,05 x 2 coins x 2 lines with "mad scientists" (1500 x 4multiplier) = $1200

$720 x $1200 = $1920 ...close to what the win box say...correct!

vixen777

Owner
Staff member
There is no doubt that something is messed up have! I hope this isn't across all Rivals. I am sending to my contact for help, this is just crazy!! I am told that there is a thread at Meister on this issue have you seen it ?

Last edited:
C

ceks79

Nope I dont visit the meister, this forum is too exciting! :hang

...but I wonder why they try to deny there is something wrong.. Im waiting for my extra $3000 after trying to explain another time, sometimes they seem to not wanna understand a problem.

lucky639

Lifetime Streaker
OMG, Ceks, thanks for the useful info!!!! I've never in my life paid that close attention on any slot for that matter.

C

ceks79

Dear xxxx xxxxxxxx,

Following up on your email.

We would like to inform you that payouts on wild icons are already using the wild icon and thus are not subjected to any multipliers.

Winnings for this transaction have been verified by Rival and the payout was correct.

Thank you for understanding.

If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to contact us again.

Sincerely,
Nathan

Still they dont understand...even Rival themselves dont see anything wrong...it doesent feel very good to nag about this when Ive won $32000....but betting $10 and only get $1700 when all wilds occour on reel 1,2 and 3...just compare it to my last $18000 win when I betted $20/line and hit all wilds on reel 1,2 and 3(dont show on my screenshot cause I got it in the middle of the free spin feature but anyway I got about $15000 on that spin...10 times more than that $1700 spin with half the amount betted..... eh..doesnt that say something too?

:cndl

vixen777

Owner
Staff member
I am told that Rival is coming to post here soon Ceks, and HOLY CRAP!! Congrats on that win :snta

thisisvegas

Newbie Streaker
Hi,

First of all really nice win!

I hate to be the mediator since I don't work for Rival and think they should be contacting the player but I did mediate and here is the answer I got about the Scary Rich slot:

Zombie and witch pay less than mummy and frankenstein. The screenshot shows a cumulative win of 3,000 on the 6th spin of their free spins. that doesn't mean they won $3000 that spin.
Please make this known to the poster via pm or to the board.

DaVincisGold

Newbie Streaker
First of all, Zombie and witch pay less than mummy and frankenstein.

Second of all, his screenshot shows a cumulative win of 3,000 on the 6th
spin of his free spins. that doesn't mean he won $3000 that spin.

*See Below:*

1. win amounts are not mulitplied by the number of lines played, only
scatter amounts.

2. 65 * 4 * .05 coin * 10 coins wagered = $130.

There is nothing wrong with this transaction.

Payouts on wild icons are already using the wild icon and thus are not
subject to any multiplier.

1 Witch 5 130
2 Vampire (Wild) 3 50
3 Tombstone 4 132
4 Vampire (Wild) 3 50
5 Vampire (Wild) 3 50
6 Vampire (Wild) 3 50
7 Tombstone 4 132
8 Tombstone 4 132
9 Vampire (Wild) 3 50
10 Vampire (Wild) 3 50

Again, there's nothing wrong here. First of all, Zombie and witch pay less than mummy and frankenstein. Second of all, his screenshot shows a cumulative win of 3,000 on the 6th spin of his free spins. That doesn't mean he won $3000 that spin.

If you have any questions please contact me directly at [email protected] rather than the message board.
Cheers

Jayden

vixen777

Owner
Staff member
Thanks for stopping over Davinci and posting and making this clear to us all. I think I understand and agree on the payouts as the raven is the higher payout so a bunch of them is the best to get and 3x's. I might suggest that Rival make these payouts more clear and they will have less issues with concerned players. Also please be aware that we always allow our members to post any concerns they have on our forum and that will not change.

Cheers!!

C

ceks79

OMG you are so wrong all....

Listen here...

Zombie and witch pay less than mummy and frankenstein.
Again, there's nothing wrong here. First of all, Zombie and witch pay less than mummy and frankenstein.

What is this about Frankensten or mummy? There is no scattered Frankenstain or mummys in this discussion...

1 Witch 5 130
2 Vampire (Wild) 3 50
3 Tombstone 4 132
4 Vampire (Wild) 3 50
5 Vampire (Wild) 3 50
6 Vampire (Wild) 3 50
7 Tombstone 4 132
8 Tombstone 4 132
9 Vampire (Wild) 3 50
10 Vampire (Wild) 3 50

Compare this payput to the orginal paytable included in the gamelog...
3 Wild Vampire pays 100...and in free spin feature when all forst three reels are covered in wilds you get all winnings multiplied by 4... that is 400 for 3 Wilds...and there is 3 Wilds first on all 20 lines..and they pay pretty good...BUT if a line gets 5 of a kind of any symbols that pay more than just 3 Wilds the 5-of-a-kind counts... My calculation make sense at all screenshots except for that first one that payed only $1732

The $18K won is not much from the screenshot with a Crow first...I got 3 wilds giving me about $15K I think on spin 4or 5...

You dont often get all three wild twince in the same free spin feature...SO... just look at it... I bet $10 win $1732 for 3 wilds...then I bet $20 I win $15000 for almost same outcome of that spin... look at the numbers...

And then the two first shots...I bet $6 and win over $3000 and I bet $10 and get almost exact the reels stops almost exact same...and I get only $1732... All other wins during a free spin feature are for the most so very small they dont add up the amount much... Ive gotten three wilds about 10 times in my like druing free spins...they always pay the same depending of the size of bet...this one of $10 bet...was except for the $18K win the largest sum Ive betted and won a freespin featue on were I got all the wilds...and it payed me soooo very little comperd to all other 9 times this have happen...

The wild vampaire OFCOARSE pay too during free spins...it doesnt only fill up a winning low payout combination...

Comon...loook at the pics!! :brrr

C

ceks79

Ok...I comperd it to another gamelogs with "correct" calculations...and 3 wild vampire are not multiplied...I admit I was wrong there... I dont know what it is but still its too low... Ihave to look some more or Ive been extremely lucky on all other free spin features when I hit 3 wilds... $10 bet and that magical spin shouldnt pay so little...
:ckie

judyb57

Super Moderator
If you have any questions please contact me directly at [email protected] rather than the message board.
Cheers

Jayden

Okay ceks, you have made your point hon. DaVinci's Gold has been kind enough to come over and explain it to you and everyone else. If you do not understand it please contact Jayden as was posted, do not keep going on and on about it.