What's new
Streak Gaming Online Gambling Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

need some powerful streak prayers please

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

PIXIEW

Lifetime Streaker
ok streakers i know you have the power,please add me to your prayers! ihave been fighting hard last 3 weeks i now have blood coming up and my lings jurt sooo bad i refuse to go to hospital unless i am in coherint (not spelled right sorry) ive been there to many times and became worse in the outcome just wanted to pop in for i had mentioned @ christmas i was ill theres a lil more to it but the part that scares me is my lungs are filling up (had it to many times ) guess i am a tad tired of this long fight! i dont have a death wish i also dont wish to live in constant pain :thank youfor all your previous support and promise you will be updated every 48 hours or so :think or in that range you are "my family" i have grown to care about more then you will ever know :)HG:)HG:)HGto you all and may god be with all of us i am not saying goodbye,will catch ya later :snoangel

sorcer3ss

Staff member
I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers Pixie, and do hope that you feel better soon, it's no fun living with pain but just hang in there hon.

CareyG

Owner
Staff member
So sorry for what you are going through Pixie! I will be praying for you! :)HG

PIXIEW

Lifetime Streaker
THANKS sorcer AND CAREY :)HGI GO IN UNDER 24 HOURS TO GET MORE XRAYS MY LEFT LUNG IS SLOWLY COLLAPSING BY THE PICS TODAY AND IF FURTHER COLLAPSED ~SLAM IN THE HOSPITAL UGH I PLEADED TO SEE IF IT WILL GO BACK ON ITS OWN ONLY REASON I NOT IN NOW BUT THIS HAPPENED TO ME 5 YRS AGO AND IT COLLAPSED ALL THE WAY AND I AM SO SMALL THEY HAVE TO BUT DAMN TUBES THROUGH MY BREAST (ACTUAL BOOB ) BOY THAT HURT SO I DONT WANT TOGO FOR FACT I KNOW AS THEY DO FLUID IS IN BOTH AND VERY SCARED THE ONLY PERSON LEFT WITH MY FATHERS FAMILY MY UNCLE HAS BEEN VERY SICK AND LIKE ME GO DR TO DR TO DR LONG STORY SHORT (I AM EXHAUSTED) HE HAD A STROKE 36 HOURS AGO AND THE ONLY DAMN REASON THEY DID THE XRAYS ETC... THAT THEY DID WAS CAUSE STROKE WELL HE WAS SO SICK HE HAS STAGE 4 LUNG CANCER AND IS WITH HOSPICE MAYBE A FEW DAYS LEFT!!! *******S I AM SORRY BUT I AM SO TIRED OF DOCTORS THAT PLAY GOD OR DONT LISTEN TO YOU ,SO THIS MAKES ME REALLY REALLY REALLY SCARED I DONT WANT TO GO @HOSPITAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! TGHT I WOULD UPDATE DONT KNOW WHEN I WILL AGAIN BUT I WILL!!!!!!!:)HG:)HG:)HG:)HG:)HG

sorcer3ss

Staff member
Thanks Pixie, yes let us know how you are getting on, even if it is just a few words. Sorry to hear about your uncle also.

PIXIEW

Lifetime Streaker
ok short update i am in a lot of pain,Severe Bronchitis I Have Never Had This (dont have a clue about it at all ).So after xrays was put on a huge oral and iv steroid treatment till monday am ear drops that are for pain and have steroids in drops also think i am on enough steroids ! anyways between now and monday if get worse i have to go to hospital for my rib cage is wrapped up tight lung not collapsed at this point but some how did manage to twist my 2 bottom ribs completley around thats where that pain came from i guess coughing and hacking so hard ???? but wow my entire chest hurts now,had dr @ each end and they jerked hard 4 times and got them back in place thats why i am wrapped heck i cant breathe w/o the wrap so harder then heck to breathe now and i am just very tired so i hope i told you all the just of whats going on mostly sleeping so post when able! take care streakers you are always on my mind and in my heart and prayers!!!! :)HG:)HG and thanks sorcer3ss on post about my uncle it just stinks how that all came to be!!! and then to be told wont prob. see monday WOW i can only send my love and prayers i hate be bound 24/7 constantly god!!! :snwman

sorcer3ss

Staff member
Thanks for the update Pixie, those ribs must be painful, with bronichitis, I had a fractured rib last year and the pain was terrible, but I was lucky that I didn't pick up any infections. Take care hon

CareyG

Owner
Staff member
So sorry you are suffering so much Pixie but be thankful it is only bronchitis and not anything more serious. Get plenty of rest and get better soon!! :)HG

dani3839

Administrator
Staff member
hope you feel better soon PIX. I'll keep you in my prayers

:)HG

violet57

Lifetime Streaker
Pixie you are in my thoughts and prayers. Hope you soon make a full recovery :)HG​violet57

PIXIEW

Lifetime Streaker
:)HGthank you all!! i am not going up hill i taking 3 steps back,out everything i am fighting my god this has to be the most horriffic pain when i cough i keep passing blood have a tear in throat i truley cant handle much more streakers i am not online much at all and for god sakes i dont want you to think i am whining i just updating and frigin hurt :hit

krazy2go

Lifetime Streaker
Pixie, I just read through all this and I'm so sorry. I will keep you in my prayers. I live with constant arthritis and, though I didn't share this with anyone on this board except 'fawn, I have suffered a lot physically and emotionally this past year. I threw my back out late summer due to stress I think. Then, due to too much stress with this back pain, I lost track of the pain meds I was taking and wound up in the emergency room because I couldn't breath. Shortly after that, I was on bed rest with severe back pain but was afraid to take anything for it because I was afraid of losing my breath again and I was in constant pain with this and the continued arthritis. On top of this, I still had to take several shots of insulin daily and I hate the needles. And, on top of this, while this was going on, I got a call from NJ (from my brother who lives across the country from me) that my Mom passed away due to advanced cancer (and I didn't even know she had it).

So, DON'T YOU EVER WORRY that you think you are whining. Sometimes just writing it out helps, it may even get your mind off the pain even for just a bit. I find myself that when it gets too much I just let myself cry. The tears actually hurt the first few seconds, but then I let them flow and it really helps relax me a little bit. I realize this won't be a solution to make you get away from your pain, but don't hold any tears in, it doesn't help.

Meanwhile, we love you, know that and hope for all the best. Smile when you can if only for a bit and when the pain gets a bit too much, maybe you can chant to yourself, 'Streak On, Streak On' and think of your friends here wishing you well. Maybe that will help a tiny bit.

God bless you, Pixie.

Last edited:

CareyG

Owner
Staff member
So sorry for what you have been going through Krazy! You can always come here and talk to us whenever you need to, dont forget that! :)HG

PIXIEW

Lifetime Streaker
THOUGHT I WOULD STOP AND SAY HI,AND WOW krazy2go YOU BROUGHT TEARS TO MY EYES:)HGTHANK YOU SOOOO MUCH FOR SUCH A HEARTELT AND KIND POST!!! I WILL PRAY FOR YOU AS WELL ,I HAD NO IDEA OF YOUR ISSUES SWEETS ! I WILL ASK GOD TO SEND A :angelTO YOU ;} ALL YOUR WORDS ARE SO VERY TRUE @COPING IT GETS OVERWHELMING AND AT TIMES JUST PLAIN TO MUCH WHEN YOU CANT GET A BTREAK! AS MANY OF YOU HERE KNOW FOR YOURSELF FIRST HAND! I AM TRYING 1 MORE ANTIBIOTIC ITS A 3 DAY HUGE AMOUNT AND THEN THERES NO MORE TO TRY ME ON,I WANT TO CRY BUT HECK I CANT FOR I HAVE SO MUCH DRAINAGE I SERIOUSLY CANT SWALLOW MY SALIVIA THEY KEEP SUCKING IT OUT! ANYWHOS JUST WANTED TO UPDATE YOU AND SAY I MISS YOU ALL SINCE I DONT GET ON COMP. AND I PRAY TO GOD ALL MY STREAK FAMILY STAYS HEALTHY AND HAPPY WOULD NOT WISH THIS CRAP ON ANYONE !!! AND WITH CRAP FOR IMMUNE SYSTEM ANYWAYS THE FRAIL,SICK ETC... AS I ARE EASY TARGETS AND I KNOW THERE ARE MANY MANY STREAKERS THAT HAVE WEAK IMMUNE FROM THERE DISEASES/DISORDERS SO GOD BLESS YOU ALL :)HG:)HG:)HG
Pixie, I just read through all this and I'm so sorry. I will keep you in my prayers. I live with constant arthritis and, though I didn't share this with anyone on this board except 'fawn, I have suffered a lot physically and emotionally this past year. I threw my back out late summer due to stress I think. Then, due to too much stress with this back pain, I lost track of the pain meds I was taking and wound up in the emergency room because I couldn't breath. Shortly after that, I was on bed rest with severe back pain but was afraid to take anything for it because I was afraid of losing my breath again and I was in constant pain with this and the continued arthritis. On top of this, I still had to take several shots of insulin daily and I hate the needles. And, on top of this, while this was going on, I got a call from NJ (from my brother who lives across the country from me) that my Mom passed away due to advanced cancer (and I didn't even know she had it).

So, DON'T YOU EVER WORRY that you think you are whining. Sometimes just writing it out helps, it may even get your mind off the pain even for just a bit. I find myself that when it gets too much I just let myself cry. The tears actually hurt the first few seconds, but then I let them flow and it really helps relax me a little bit. I realize this won't be a solution to make you get away from your pain, but don't hold any tears in, it doesn't help.

Meanwhile, we love you, know that and hope for all the best. Smile when you can if only for a bit and when the pain gets a bit too much, maybe you can chant to yourself, 'Streak On, Streak On' and think of your friends here wishing you well. Maybe that will help a tiny bit.

God bless you, Pixie.

CareyG

Owner
Staff member
Thanks for checking in Pixie and sorry you are still feeling so sick! I will continue to pray for you. :)HG