Online Gambling Forum | Casino Bonuses, Crypto & Sweepstakes Discussions | Streak Gaming

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Has Gambling Become A Problem?

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:5)

It might be become a problem! when you want to win back your money especially)))
 
i don't feel like it's a problem or something like that. gambling want you or not is huge part of our life cause it's everywhere
even in videogames like fifa or hearthstone gambling taken part with those loot boxes. btw now even online gambling is becoming more like "social gaming" with websites like drakemall or hybe with this "casing" system came from video game lootboxes
 
Last edited by a moderator:
In fact, when the desire to gamble becomes a vice and spreads to many individuals, it is understood as a public health problem. There is a very thin line between a social gambler and a vicious gambler who suffers from gambling.
 
I really like what you’re saying, I bet just for fun and not taking it as something uncontrollable. Sometimes you win and sometimes you lose, you just have to learn to control yourself :beer
 
I really like what you’re saying, I bet just for fun and not taking it as something uncontrollable. Sometimes you win and sometimes you lose, you just have to learn to control yourself :beer
Yes thats right. But some dont know how to control themselves and the gambling takes control over them.
 
The problem of gambling has many similarities with other addiction problems. However, there are no visible signs or physical changes that can indicate a gambling problem.
 
The idea of gambling is not really a problem because it is meant to be enjoyed. It just turn into a problem because of how people use it. Personally, I do play gambling for years now and tried Mr. Green and others but it never became a problem to me.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
The gambling could be introduced in 3 ways : 1st it's a way of business , 2d is a way of earning money , 3d is a way for fun. If you gamble and you can't match with any of this 3 ways gambling is not for you surely! Gamblin is a great thing and it's a perfect thing to spend time but you need to have a strong self-control!
 
Mostly I plan in advance how much I can afford to spend on gambling. It seems to me that it is wise not to spend more than I can afford. I know people who can spend their entire salary in one day, I think it's irresponsible and it's the first step to addiction.
 
Welcome to the forum Sammy00 and thanks for your input. It is certainly the best to set a limit and then stick to it.
 
The gambling could be introduced in 3 ways : 1st it's a way of business , 2d is a way of earning money , 3d is a way for fun. If you gamble and you can't match with any of this 3 ways gambling is not for you surely! Gamblin is a great thing and it's a perfect thing to spend time but you need to have a strong self-control!
I would cross out the second way :) It's either business or fun. When a person builds castles in the air about making money in the casino, that's when the problems begin. But as entertainment, it's really very exciting and fun.
 
I’m very sorry to hear what you’re going through. That is a significant amount of money, and I can completely understand why you’re trying every possible avenue to get answers.

Unfortunately, I don’t promote or have any affiliation with Bets.fm, so I don’t have a contact there or any way to intervene on your behalf.

Since you’ve already filed complaints with Casino Guru and Casinomeister, have you also tried submitting a complaint through AskGamblers? They have a casino complaint service and may be another avenue worth trying, especially since you have transaction records, chat logs, screenshots, and other documentation.

I really hope you’re able to get a proper explanation and resolution.
 

Top