What's new
Streak Gaming Online Gambling Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

(CLOSED) Exclusive with Intertops Poker - Streak Gaming June $200 Freeroll Tournament (Chance to win $30 CASH)

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Status
Not open for further replies.

sorcer3ss

Staff member
Re: Exclusive with Intertops Poker - Streak Gaming June $200 Freeroll Tournament (Chance to win $30 CASH)

Good luck

WinnerPLZ

Senior Streaker
Re: Exclusive with Intertops Poker - Streak Gaming June $200 Freeroll Tournament (Chance to win $30 CASH)

wow was having a heck of a time getting into the site. please put me in table name PLZWINNER2

Thank You

Arjonius

Newbie Streaker

ArjonIT

cheers

SashaSAS

Newbie Streaker

nickname SashaSAS333

judyb57

Super Moderator

Ok, will send you all the password later today! Good luck!

scorpio771

Newbie Streaker

username-scorpio779
GL..:thank you

23offsuit

Newbie Streaker

I would love to play!!! 23offsuitINT :rock:wknd

tahoeden

Newbie Streaker

I am new to the forum and would love to play. Table name buzzsaw4

judyb57

Super Moderator

Welcome to the forum tahoeden, good luck everyone!

cellhero16

Newbie Streaker

Table name = rickyg12. Just had a question as well. There are suppose to be some $500 Freerolls for the weekend does anyone have them showing yet because nothing is shown on my client? I wonder if theyll appear a bit later. Good luck all.

wahi23

Newbie Streaker

hi everyone---

im new to online poker and just set up my intertops account.

i would like to participate in the freeroll but dont know how to enter---

my screen name is wahi23

if someone could plz tell me how to gain entry i would really appreciate it

regards

pattie2

Pro Streaker

pattie5 @ TOPS

thank you for the games

ythelongface

Newbie Streaker

Hello. new to to the forum as well.. would like to play in the game tonight....name on Intertops is longtheYface. Thank you.

vixen777

Owner
Staff member

Welcome to the forum everyone!! Wahi23 I will ask Judy to explain that I have not done this before myself so I would be of no use, sorry for that.

judyb57

Super Moderator

hi everyone---

im new to online poker and just set up my intertops account.

i would like to participate in the freeroll but dont know how to enter---

my screen name is wahi23

if someone could plz tell me how to gain entry i would really appreciate it

regards

Log into your Poker Account click on Tournaments tab at the top, then click the Private tab and look for the Streak Gaming game. I will send you the password in a bit and then you can register and when they ask for the password you will type in the one I send you and then you are registered!

BulDawg

Junior Streaker

BulGambla:thumbsup

adabazaar

Newbie Streaker

Intertops name: alayinaisyan

ROYALKNIGHT

Banned

ROYALKNIGHTx on Intertopps

judyb57

Super Moderator

As soon as I find the password works, will send it out! Good luck all :clap

WinnerPLZ

Senior Streaker

Table name = rickyg12. Just had a question as well. There are suppose to be some $500 Freerolls for the weekend does anyone have them showing yet because nothing is shown on my client? I wonder if theyll appear a bit later. Good luck all.

They are not showing for me as well :(

Status
Not open for further replies.