What's new
Streak Gaming Online Gambling Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Become a Poster, Win Cash!!!!

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

PIXIEW

Lifetime Streaker
CHECKING IN GOOD MORNING TO ALL ;) IS THERE ANYOTHER STREAKERS BRACING FOR "GROUND RUNNING TORNADOES " BESIDES ME I AM SCARED OF THEM OR ANY KIND FOR I CANT MOVE TO ANY ROOM ,SO IF YOU SEE ME FLY OVER WAVE PLEASE:ohboy I KNOW I HAVE A SICK HUMOR BUT BETTER THEN NONE I :think WILL PRAY THAT ALL STREAKERS IN THIS STORM PATH WILL BE SAFE!!!!!!:wknd

yogga

Senior Streaker
[h=6]Beautiful morning, everyone have a safe and blessed weekend :)[/h]

judyb57

Super Moderator
Hate tornadoes! Hope everyone is safe through the storms. Looks like a beautiful day here on the west side of the states! :clap

nikkidog

Lifetime Streaker
Looks like I am the only one not:snooze .Thinking of everyone in the storm area, and praying for your safety .

Iamagambler

Lifetime Streaker
Gonna have Thunderstorms today and then tonight rain/snow mix!!! Uggg. Snow??? :lol I want :sunny

PIXIEW

Lifetime Streaker
JUST STOPPING IN ThiSpr WE HAD TORNADOES ON THE GROUND AND I HAD NO POWER FOR 7 HRS AND 20 MIN. GOD I WAS GOING NUTS :ohboy AT 1 POINT IN STORM RAIN CAME DOWN 2.5 INCHES IN UNDER 15 MINUTES A FRIEND OF A FRIEND SAID WATER PAST HIS KNEES AND THAT 4x4 TRUCK WOULD NOT GO THROUGH IT! DID ANYONE HAVE A GREAT :sunnyDAY ? streakrockssss

luckyirishgirl

Lifetime Streaker
OMG i forgot to post yesterday! i was on here too.....so absent minded i can be sometimes. Anyway, checkin in for the day! Enjoy your sunday all!:ohboy

judyb57

Super Moderator
I have never watched that. I don't watch much tv. I usually have it on in the background for noise, lol