What's new
Streak Gaming Online Gambling Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who watched American idol?

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

CareyG

Owner
Staff member
I need to vent!!!!!!

I am an avid David Cook fan and am very upset about last nights obvious "Fixed" critique from the judges!!
Did anyone else hear Archie's 2nd song?? I was holding my damn ears and said ok if they give him good remarks the I know for sure this show is fixed! That was riduculous in my opinion, they made it quite obvious they wanted david A to win.
In my opinion, there is NO competition, Cook completely has the whole package, he will be a star whether he wins this show or not. Archie doesnt even compare to Cooks talent, not by a long shot.
Dont get me wrong, I love Archie, think he is adorable and liked him from the beginning but no way in hell does he even come close in talent to Cook!

Sorry needed to vent, thanks for listening!!

karen40

Lifetime Streaker
I totally agree with you Carey!! David C. has been my favorite since the very start:listen Simon was so wrong lastnight, David rocked it out like he does every week, And not to mention how fine his ass is,lol!!!! I think little David A. looks more like an american idol, Maybe not, Oh well lets pray David C wins:grinclap:grinclap

kayjay70

Senior Streaker
I really like both singers and they both deserve to win, but it's all up to the voters now and I have a feeling it will be close! Obviously, they'll both do great, no matter who comes out on top!

David C is definately the entertainer and has a fantastic voice, but my vote goes to David A :eek: because his voice and real emotion to the songs he sings just reaches out and touches the soul.

Personally, I've loved several of David C's songs and the deliverly of them, but I've never gotten the O-M-G feeling and reaction as I have with David A's.

This has been a fantastic season for Idol! :grinclap

wickedmsmary

Pro Streaker
David A. has a great voice but he is DULL

David C. Has a great voice & he is a fanatic performer!

Either way the vote goes David C. will be on the top 10 charts and will stay there, while David A.will be a one hit wonder.

On Jay Leno Monday night Simon said he wanted David C to win.

CareyG

Owner
Staff member
David A. has a great voice but he is DULL

I Agree Mary. Same tone, same ballads, nothing new, nothing original. And sorry but his breathing in between each line really bothers me. lol
he is adorable no doubt and I wish him well and maybe he will be a great tweeny bopper singer for a year or 2 but thats about it.

But David C, well damn I will go out and buy all of his cd's without question. I have already downloaded all his songs on itunes and have them as my ring tones on my cell. he just has an amazing voice, I get mesmerized by it. And the fact that he can turn ANY song into one that could play on the radio at this minute and be a hit shows what a truly talented artist he really is.

jobill35

Lifetime Streaker
Oh yes i watched it and wanted to put my foot thru the screen usually i like Simon but i hated him last night saying hands down comp should got to David A because you know american listens to simon and they will vote the way he says too. I told my daughter I was so mad if David A wins i am banning american idol so what are they going to make it back to back years with young kids I think last years Jordan Sparks did deserve it but not David A

CareyG

Owner
Staff member
WOOOFREAKINHOOOOOO!!!!! I am soooooooo happy!! David Cook won!!!! Yeah baby!!! America so rocks!!WooHooWooHoo

karen40

Lifetime Streaker
Oh my gosh Carey, I was jumping up and down all over the house,lol!!! By 12 million votes our man won:grinclap:grinclapI will diffently buy his cd's!!!

gufus

Lifetime Streaker
I think they both should have won..lol

David A. is one hell of a singer for only 17, he has a natural beautiful voice.

hugs

wickedmsmary

Pro Streaker
<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/-33p3gqKnU8&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/-33p3gqKnU8&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

I love it!!! WTG DAVID COOK!!!!!!!

CareyG

Owner
Staff member
Wooohoooo I was so proud of America last night!! Him winning after the judges sailed him up the river was sweeet justiceeeee!

Simons apology was cool but would have been worthless had America listened to him! lol

How about that Guitar Hero commercial??! Wooohoooo!

I am a teenager again..... thank you David Cook for bringing me back to my youth!

Archie handled it with dignity and poise and a big fat smile on his face, gotta love that kid too, awww. :)

wickedmsmary

Pro Streaker
How about that Guitar Hero commercial??! Wooohoooo!

As I was watching idol I said omg is that David Cook wow he did that great I was amazed, then the David A Guitar Hero commercial, I said eeeeew that sucked. Don't get me wrong he has a beautiful voice & he's a little cutie. But not a performer like David Cook is. I'm so happy for David C. can't wait for his first album comes out!!!

CareyG

Owner
Staff member
then the David A Guitar Hero commercial, I said eeeeew that sucked

LMAO Yeah I said the same thing, it really dulled in comparison to Cooks! Dont forget Cook will be on Jay Leno tonight!!WooHoo

judyb57

Super Moderator
You guys are tooooo obsessed with this stuff. I hardly ever watch tv! :listen

CareyG

Owner
Staff member
I am only obsessed with very few shows, American idol is one of them!! LOL
And this year I found it to be exceptionally good!WooHooWooHoo

wickedmsmary

Pro Streaker
I am only obsessed with very few shows, American idol is one of them!!

DITTO lol

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/T9X-bKKQURM&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/T9X-bKKQURM&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

CareyG

Owner
Staff member
I LOVE that commercial!! Woohooo!
That man is like 10 years younger than me I should be ashamed of myself!:laugh:laugh

He is on Larry King Live tonight on CNN at 9pm(est) if anyone is interested. lol