What's new
Streak Gaming Online Gambling Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What was your first betting experience?

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

vixen777

Owner
Staff member
Just curious what everyone will answer to that question..

Mine was at the horse races with my Dad & Uncle when I was really little they let me pick a horse I liked and they would bet 2 bucks on it for me...
Then it was bingo with my grandma OR you can count the duck races at the school carnivals..... LOL:game

dani3839

Administrator
Staff member
mine was also going to bingo with my grandma and mom, lol
and then the greyhound races in the wisconsin dells :)

ashtok119

Social Networking Mod
mine was bingo too with my mom and her friend. she also let me do the bingo scratch offs with her lol

CareyG

Owner
Staff member
Mine was the pulltabs we would get at the bazaars and fairs, the little cards with like 5 rows and you would pull the tabs and if you revealed 3 of one fruit you would win money. lol

vixen777

Owner
Staff member
Oh I totally forgot about pull tabs at the school carnivals!!

sorcer3ss

Staff member
I was going to say slot machines when I was 19, but I had forgotten about the things at school fairs, we had lucky numbers and also I went to the races with my mum when I was quite young, she was always keen on horse racing but I never got into it. I also have a memory of being at my grandmother's house and the bookie running through it. It was illegal at the time and she had a laneway at the rear of her property. lol I also remember being shushed by her, no one could interrupt her horse racing on the radio.

thegrouch

Newbie Streaker
grew up in detroit michigan, where the winters could be harsh, so learned all sort of card games indoors, but my favorite was the first time i went to a horse race (hazel park)

dani3839

Administrator
Staff member
funny how some memories always stay with us :)

thanks thegrouch

DenniseTan

Newbie Streaker
Mine was at a local festival when I was 12, I played the color game. :bfly Then I also tried playing bingo with my aunt.

royale888mobi

Newbie Streaker
My first experience with Roulette was wonderful. I had gone with my friends and I really feel the real experince first time.

xclever

Newbie Streaker
İn 2005 I see in my dream a football match sevilla and Beşiktaş. Beşiktaş win the Sevilla 3-0 When I wake call my friend for playing this match.

Then Beşiktal won the Sevilla and score is 3-0 . This was my first gambling experience

CareyG

Owner
Staff member
İn 2005 I see in my dream a football match sevilla and Beşiktaş. Beşiktaş win the Sevilla 3-0 When I wake call my friend for playing this match.

Then Beşiktal won the Sevilla and score is 3-0 . This was my first gambling experience
Wow thats crazy xclever!!