What's new
Streak Gaming Online Gambling Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What a Trip

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

moslowjj

Lifetime Streaker
Hi all, Just got back from moms last night. I was beboppin down the freeway (I 5) and was about 20 niles from moms when I look in my mirror and my car was blowin smoke like crazy and then quit just as fast. Ended up working on damn thing the whole week. Long story but I got it to where I hoped I could make it the 300 miles back home. Had to stop about every 40 miles to empty gatorade bottle that I fixed to hose that was blowin the oil into the carb. back in to the motor. Took me 6 hr.s to get home instead of 3 1/2 and was smokin more and more on uphill grades. Way stressed but I made it and this is what I wanted to do to it....

Goin to look at new car today... There goes all my winnings lol... Heres pict. of me and mom.. She just turned 84 (amazing) after 8 kids shes in pretty good health and was stuffing food in my face the whole time I was there..LOL not complaining though!! Just a bummer I had to work on car so much..Oh well it was a great Thanksgiving. Was looking forward to meeting up with gufus on the way back but with car problems that didn't happen.

iataz

Lifetime Streaker
You and your Mom look alot alike Jamie and it's obvious she adores her son

CareyG

Owner
Staff member
Wow Jamie, your mom looks amazing for 84!!:hug

judyb57

Super Moderator
Oh damn, that does not sound like much fun Jamie. Glad it happened on the way down though. If it would have happened before that you probably wouldn't have made the trip and then would have missed a visit with your mom! Sorry you didn't get a chance to visit with gufus though. If I ever get rid of this house you me and gufus will all meet!!!!:chrs

karen40

Lifetime Streaker
I'm sorry to hear about your car Jamie, What a bummer:mdht I just put $800.00 in mine 2 weeks ago:chrs Your mom looks awsome for her age.... Lets all hope we age that good!!!

Spin2Win

Lifetime Streaker
Your Mom sure does look great for her age!

And >>>> what a beautiful picture of you both!

Sorry to hear about the car, but glad to hear that you got to spend some quality time with your Dear Mom.

Enjoy your holidays :chrs

gufus

Lifetime Streaker
Sorry about your car troubles you sweet man.

I was soooo looking forward to meeting you-maybe next time it will work out.

I can't wait to meet judyb either-guess I better help get her house sold..lol

Big hugs:hug