What's new
Streak Gaming Online Gambling Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Weekly Free Spins @ Villento and Rich Reels for some lucky players!

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

CareyG

Owner
Staff member
Yes thats right, Rich Reels has now also started to give away free spins every week! Look out for the emails today Streakers and I hope many of you get them!

You’re invited to a tea party with fantastic rewards, so claim your slice of the crazy action at Villento Las Vegas and Rich Reels with your bonus spins on Mad Hatters..

Simply login to your Villento and Rich Reels accounts between Tuesday 5th January (00h00 EST-USA) and Wednesday 6th January (23h59 PST-USA), and claim your spins on Mad Hatters .​

suziday

Newbie Streaker
i deposit 100's of dollars there every month and have NEVER gotten the free spins at either villento or rich reels.... whats the secret???????????????:laugh

vixen777

Owner
Staff member
I am not sure I dont get them either but maybe one day you will!!!MONy::

kinky

Newbie Streaker
I have deposited more than I care to admit at villento and have not ever gotten anything so I don't do it anymore...I called them and told them they should take lessons from go wild as to how to treat depositing players. No free spins for me either.:neked

loufreekc

Lifetime Streaker
I happen 2 get them this week, if it wasnt for the streak [coming in here looking for free $} wouldnt have even known. They sent me an e-mail but it went to spam, yet the e-mail they send for weekly deposit bonus wasnt spam. I won $6.42. The free spins w/ them is definetly random i have recieved then when i deposit alot. And have also got them when i havent deposited forever. So hang in there.