What's new
Streak Gaming Online Gambling Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

WANT TO QUIT SMOKING?

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

iataz

Lifetime Streaker
If you are trying to quit smoking but can't get past the hand to mouth habit or if you enjoy "puffing" on a cigarette but don't care for the smell or the medical problems it can cause, then you want to check out this site and look at this product.

health-e-cigarettes

iataz

Lifetime Streaker
The USA is holding the order in customs.. why???????

Because some of the filters contain nicotine..

iataz

Lifetime Streaker
Yeah the govt is holding a bunch of these shipments and are thinking about banning the sale of them. They say it's because some of the filters contain nicotine and nicotine isn't healthy.
I say if they were worried about American's health they would ban everything that contains nicotine including cigarettes but since they can tax those they won't

sorcer3ss

Staff member
Yes, it's all about the money world wide isn't it unfortunately.

ellie1969

Lifetime Streaker
I say if they were worried about American's health they would ban everything that contains nicotine including cigarettes but since they can tax those they won't

Amen to that did you see how much cigarettes cost now....

I buy tabaco and make my own cigarettes and the cost of that almost trippled from $18 a big bag (last me 2 weeks) to $36 a bag diffren't tabaco made by the same company that makes the tabaco I used to smoke,but it only last 1 week.Cause there is nothing but air in the bag!

I wish I could quit tried everything but I can't!

beaches3572

Pro Streaker
One of the things I did when I stopped smoking (11 years ago...and Labell says I'm the best ex-smoker she's ever met---LOL, I still love second hand smoke) is I would hold a straw in my hand as I would hold a cigarette. It was the right diameter and then I would take a good strong inhale and exhale just like I was smoking. It really helped as smokers are so used to having something in their hand.

For those of you trying, just remember someday it will happen when all is right in your world. I have always said I would have to go through another divorce before I would start smoking again......Thank God, I'm still "blessedly single"!!!!!

:hug ;) :hug

ellie1969

Lifetime Streaker
Thanx beaches I try that as soon as my life is a little more stable ....lol

weesie

Lifetime Streaker
I have been a smoker since I was about 15. I am 54 now. I did quit when I was pregnant with my son. Started up again when he was about a year old.

I will probably always smoke. I still love it.

Went to a heart specialest about 4 months ago and everything is fine.

Doesn't matter anyway, to me anyway.

Like it too much!!

weesie

judyb57

Super Moderator
Smoking is certainly your right weesie. I used to think the same way as you did. I quit almost 8 years ago now and 2 years ago found out I had emphysema. If I hadn't quit when I did I would probably be dead now. I am only 52!

I would never tell anyone they had to quit. Only pray that some day they will, for their own good and for the health of those around them. I have heard of plenty of people that died from second hand smoke. zippedlips

However, I know how hard it is to quit. No one will be able to quit until they are really ready. Kind of like a drug addict or an alcholic. They actually say cigarette addiction is worse than a lot of drug addictions when you try and stop.

Good luck to any that want to quit and succeed! :hug

Gijan74

Lifetime Streaker
Let me start by saying..

YES I know it is not healthy to smoke and YES I know I should quit..

BUT..

In this world we live in 2009 you can get cancer of eating to much salat, drink to much cola, watch to much tv, talk to much in the phone etc so it is kinda a non win win situation..

I´m not motivated at this point either..But I have to say if I´m around children I DO NOT SMOKE because they do not choose to get "infected"

Well just a little saying from me :)

:proud

redfawn

Lifetime Streaker
WHAT!!?? I just ordered the love birds green smoke kit for myself and my hubby. It cost a bundle $300 and i ordered it on Thursday and it is spose to arrive via fed-xpress. They better not take it and hold it. I will be one very pissed off person. I have wanted to try the e cigs for awhile so when i had the funds to do it i did. I thought we were the land of the free? I'll tell you what..our freedoms are being taken away more and more. Like the boiling frog. If you put a frog in hot water it will jump out but .put a frog in cool water and slowly turn up the heat and before he knows it he cant get out and he's dead!!! Damn gov!!:soap

dani3839

Administrator
Staff member
yep, they can sure make you mad cant they red!!

I have quit smoking 3 diff. time this year, and i still
cant seem to get it right, lol
sooner or later though, i just gotta keep trying :(

redfawn

Lifetime Streaker
Hi danni hun, well i tried and quit for a yr until i went to seattle and went out dancing with a girlfriend and boom! Back again sigh. I started when i was 8 and i am now 46. Well if i dont get my green smoke i better get my 300 back. It says 30 day money back guarantee. If they have the gov holding some shipments then it should say it on their site. I wont get bent out of shape yet...unless i dont get it.

weesie

Lifetime Streaker
$300.00????????????? wow, what do you get for your money?? Enough for a year, maybe??

I don't smoke around kids, in peoples cars, or in the house. I have lived here for 18 years and have never smoked in the house. It makes for some very cold visits out in the garage....lol..... in the winter, but thats what I do.

I have always tried to be a polite smoker so as not to offend anyone.

Did you see where they are wanting the armed forces to all be smoke free??

In my opinion, those people are putting their lives on the line for us everyday. Going thru hell in all kinds of ways. I think if someone in the service wants to smoke, they shoud be allowed. They are under a tremendous amount of stress already!!

weesie

redfawn

Lifetime Streaker
woohoo! I just got them today! Lol i have them charging..sounds weird. They come with a member card that you keep with you at all times. It is for retailers and establishments to let them know that it isnt a cig but is 99% water and 1% nicotine if that. It says grrn smoke doesnt qualify for the NO Smoking law places. That it is not smoke but vapor and there is a number to call if they need to lol.

Weesie hon, yeah they were exactly $300.1 because i got 2..one for me and one for my hubby. There is a yr waranty on them and a 30 day money back as well.
There is 400 drags in one battery and each kit came with 2 batterys and plastic filters. Only problem i see is only dragging 15 to 20 times like a real smoke does. Because you dont put it out you lay it down and when you wanna smoke just pick it up and puff lol.

iataz

Lifetime Streaker
Holy crap Red where the hell did you order them from?

And as of the last I heard there wasn't a problem with indiviuals receiving them..however there was a problem when it came to businessess getting them in.. ( mostly I guess because indiviuals such as Red don't receive big weekly orders of them and weren't sending up a red ( no pun intended) flag so to speak

redfawn

Lifetime Streaker
Hi tazzy hon, lol i got them from greensmoke.com Im not sure how i feel about them yet. Mike took his to work and said he had to puff and puff to get anything out of it. I charged them the night before too. Mine worked but i found myself still picking up a real smoke after i puffed a couple times off the green smoke. We are going to see how we feel about them after the weekend and if we feel they are not what we thought i am sending them back to get my money back to wp. Yeah $300 is very steep but i thought it might be worth it. Its hard cuz it says take 12 to 15 puffs then put it down and when it doesnt burn up like a real cig..you are constantly picking it up.:jmp