What's new
Streak Gaming Online Gambling Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Streak Vegas Jailhouse Rocks

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Status
Not open for further replies.

iataz

Lifetime Streaker
I like Dani also feel the pain of teenage children
I can say however once they get past their shit, it gets better

krazy2go

Lifetime Streaker
I'm going to arrest the stupid women who can't control their damn kids in the checkout aisles at the grocery stores. And, then, these same women have the "balls" to shove my stuff up the belt and ram their carts into me while I'm "birthing" their kids again (that's how close they get to me while grabbing at candy behind me) while I'm trying to pay the cashier. One time when this happened to me and I wasn't in a good mood, I actually calmly told the woman to control her brats and back off my personal space before I went bi-polar. Wonder why she got scared and picked up her stuff and changed aisles?

:ohboy

Now, let me tell you about those little old men and women who like to do other things to me while in the grocery aisle...

zippedlips

elflady4747

Pro Streaker
I'd like to see both octomoms arrested and put somewhere that they'll stay out of the damn news and off my TV lol

JKCBABY

Newbie Streaker
I would like to arrest Larry and Jacob for the constant arguing I have to endure everyday. And I want to arrest all the girls that are my old mans "friends" they can BURN IN JAIL !!!!!!

Last edited:

iataz

Lifetime Streaker
DANG. good thing I didn't ask which ones they wanted to see hung without a trial lol

iataz

Lifetime Streaker
DANG. good thing I didn't ask which ones they wanted to see hung without a trial lol

iataz

Lifetime Streaker
<CENTER><TABLE borderColor=black cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=30 width="90%" background=http://img.photobucket.com/albums/t85/vjfem/elvissvbg.jpg border=3><TBODY><TR><TD width="100%">
<CENTER><TABLE borderColor=#a4aafe width="100%" bgColor=#000000 border=2 <body><TBODY><TR><TD align=middle width="100%">

Task 2 Winner

Our first winner for Task #2 is mchavez3
Congratulations

You may claim your prize in the
Prize Winners Claim Thread.

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><CENTER></CENTER></CENTER></TD></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE< p></TABLE></CENTER>

Last edited:

violet57

Lifetime Streaker
Congratulations on your task2 win, mchavez3 Best of Luck with your winnings violet57

:slotdude HP::coins

iataz

Lifetime Streaker
Keep posting Streakers we will have another winner late tonight

Spin2Win

Lifetime Streaker
man alive Taz..... this task seems to be a great stress reliever for some, huh????

Get it out Streakers ....
Get it all out!!!

:hug

Good Luck Everyone!

Zagora

Lifetime Streaker
I would love to see the 50 year old SOB who's been dating my beautiful 24 year old daughter ... I can't print here the words, but any mother will know what I mean. The eejit is old enough to know better!!! streakrockssss

cas1944

Lifetime Streaker
I would love to arrest my neigbor. She is a complete idiot! If you could be arrested for stupidity,she would be in jail!

ellie1969

Lifetime Streaker
would love to see the 50 year old SOB who's been dating my beautiful 24 year old daughter ... I can't print here the words, but any mother will know what I mean. The eejit is old enough to know better!!!

I don't know what I do if I was in your shoes probably beat him of my daughter with a stick!!dance:

I would love to arrest my neigbor. She is a complete idiot! If you could be arrested for stupidity,she would be in jail!

I think we all a few of those OF IF HER HEAD:laugh

prindi777

Junior Streaker
Oh how fun! I would LOVE LOVE LOVE to see idiot arrested. The charges? To many to list and I don't want the forum to be distorted from all the charges. Who is idiot you ask? ROFLMAO! My "ex" of course!

judyb57

Super Moderator
Hehe, loving reading all these, keep them coming (at least they are keeping ME out of jail this time!) :clap

chazandmar

Senior Streaker
WELL AS YOU ALL KNOW I LIVE IN WINDSOR ONTARIO AND ARE CITY WORKERS HAVE BEEN ON STRIKE FOR 9 WEEKS NOW AND ARE CITY IS A STINKING MESS!WE ARE HAVING THE RED BULL PLANE RACES HERE IN 1 WEEK AND I AM SO PISSED OFF THE .THEY ARE NOT REACHING AN:ohboy AGGREEMENT.WE HAVE TRASH ALL OVER THE PLACE .CAN YOU JUST IMAGINE THE GARBAGE THAT IS IN OUR CITY RIGHT NOW AND IM NOT JUST TALKING ABOUT TRASH IM TALKING ABOUT EVERTHIING THE CITY DOES TO MAKE IT LOOK BEAUTIFUL SO UPSET!SO I THINK THEY SHOULD ALL GO TO JAIL

Status
Not open for further replies.