What's new
Streak Gaming Online Gambling Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Streak Vegas Jailhouse Rocks

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Status
Not open for further replies.

mchavez3

Junior Streaker
hi i signed up for the streak gaming group at facebook and signed your wall too;)

phelpsg3

Newbie Streaker
hi, i just completed my 1st task. i joined facebook and your group. i even signed your wall.:chips

sorcer3ss

Staff member
Thanks for signing up, I must go and check out the wall on facebook

iataz

Lifetime Streaker
<CENTER><TABLE borderColor=black cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=30 width="90%" background=http://img.photobucket.com/albums/t85/vjfem/elvissvbg.jpg border=3><TBODY><TR><TD width="100%">
<CENTER><TABLE borderColor=#a4aafe width="100%" bgColor=#000000 border=2 <body><TBODY><TR><TD align=middle width="100%">

Task 5 Winner

Congratulations to phelpsg3 and Pixieview

Congratulations

You may claim your prize in the
Prize Winners Claim Thread.

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><CENTER></CENTER></CENTER></TD></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE< p></TABLE></CENTER>

Last edited:

PIXIEW

Lifetime Streaker
<CENTER><TABLE borderColor=black cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=30 width="90%" background=http://img.photobucket.com/albums/t85/vjfem/elvissvbg.jpg border=3><TBODY><TR><TD width="100%">

<CENTER><TABLE borderColor=#a4aafe width="100%" bgColor=#000000 border=2 <body><TBODY><TR><TD align=middle width="100%">

Task 5 Winner

Congratulations

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><CENTER></CENTER></CENTER></TD></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE< p></TABLE></CENTER>
I AM GOING OUT ON A LIMB HERE AND THINKING I WON FOR I CANT FIND A PIXIEVIEW ANYWHERE LMAO IF ITS NOT ME PLZ PLZ DONT LET ME MAKE A BIGGER FOOL OF MYSELF IF IT IS ME YIPEE TY TY !!!:beers

PIXIEW

Lifetime Streaker

Task 5 Winner

Congratulations

LIKE I SAID I HOPE ITS ME!!! WHAT A GREAT GREAT START TO MY 50TH BDAY TODAY!!! YIPEE:hug:beersstreakrockssss

iataz

Lifetime Streaker

Task 6

OMG Judy finally admitted to all of us in staff what song she was singing when she got arrested on the 1st day of our party

Your task today is to tell me what song you think she was singing and give me a few words to that song

Zagora

Lifetime Streaker
I think Judy was singing 'Celebrate' by Madonna:

If we took a holiday,
Took some time to celebrate,
Just one day out of life,
It would be, it would be so nice ....

Cheers everyone! :proud

queenmap

Lifetime Streaker
I think it was " Hunk of Burning Love." Well, it's a hunk a hunk of burning love..just a hunk a hunk of burning love....hehe :friends

Spin2Win

Lifetime Streaker
Congratulations Winners!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PIXIEW!

Have fun with your task today Streakers!

krazy2go

Lifetime Streaker
Viva, Las Vegas!

Of course, Judy was substituting "Streak" for "Las" in the lyrics...

streakrockssss

CareyG

Owner
Staff member
Congrats to yesterdays winners!!:cheer

Good luck with todays task everyone!:clap

lisas43

Newbie Streaker
Tonight theres gonna be a jailbreak
Somewhere in this town
See me and the boys we dont like it
So were [COLOR=blue !important][FONT='Times New Roman', serif][COLOR=blue !important][FONT='Times New Roman', serif]getting [/FONT][COLOR=blue !important][FONT='Times New Roman', serif]up[/FONT][/COLOR][/FONT][/COLOR][/COLOR] and going down

Hiding low looking right to left
If you see us coming I think its best
To move away do you hear what I say
From under my breath

Somewhere in the town
So dont you be around

elflady4747

Pro Streaker
I heard her singing There's a Tear in my Beer
There's a tear in my beer,