Online Gambling Forum | Casino Bonuses, Crypto & Sweepstakes Discussions | Streak Gaming

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SONG OF THE DAY-

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

its actually a Passenger song, Ed Sheeran is singing that version
with him

 
Hi.
Home again from U.S.A,so therefore a N.I.N song called 'WHERE IS EVERYBODY ?
*featuring telefon tel aviv'
This version i like cuz the noise bitz and partz??!! (just call me weird...
:ohboy)
<iframe width="640" height="360" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/ZwodqcYoOY0" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen=""></iframe>
 
OK I didn't watch that season. I just started watching a few years ago when Simon Cowell became a judge. lol I love him.
 
Thanks Number 1 Nisse! hope you had a great trip!

I have never her her either Carey, she good
 
Thanks Vixen! I havent tried pandora yet, my sister uses
it all the time in her truck
 
I use Pandora but I also have SiriusXM which Ron bought for his car and that is so awesome!
 
I use mostly amazon prime, or youtube video on the TV
with a fire stick, i'm an alexa user with an echo dot, she plays
me whatever i ask her to, LOL

here's a new imagine dragons!

 
Last edited:
I use her mostly for music and adding things
To my shopping list, I know you can do a lot
more
 
Tracy got me the echo- I am going to set that up today

Loving the new Killers songs

 

Top