Online Gambling Forum | Casino Bonuses, Crypto & Sweepstakes Discussions | Streak Gaming

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SONG OF THE DAY-

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

The Chainsmokers & Coldplay - Something Just Like This


<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/tbXrgUwKM0w" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>



I can't post the any links/link of the vid here yet. so just, search it on youtube if you like..
Great song! :)
Love Coldplay
 
Last edited by a moderator:
I added the song for you InezHelstrnd. what a great song thanks!!
 
Just heard this on the radio and remembered how much I love it!! Such a classic!

 
I cannot post videos, but go listen to:

Jace Everett - Bad Things

youtube.com/watch?v=sMPNjPpdjKU

:)

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/sMPNjPpdjKU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Top