Online Gambling Forum | Casino Bonuses, Crypto & Sweepstakes Discussions | Streak Gaming

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SONG OF THE DAY-

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

I always forget how much I like this song, seen it tonight
on the gammys :)

 
That is such a great song Dani, it makes me tear up every time i hear it!
 
yes, it's a great song!! I love Adele won best song & album of the year!

:bravo

 
Yes I was happy!! She felt Beyonce deserved it....um nooooo! I was happy it was her! :woohoo
 
me too!!! I'm not a big Beyonce fan, she does have talent, just not a fan, lol
 
Yeah I agree Dani.

Here is Ed Sheerans new song, I am loving it!


 

Top