Online Gambling Forum | Casino Bonuses, Crypto & Sweepstakes Discussions | Streak Gaming

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SONG OF THE DAY-

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

I see the video, I have never heard this Number 1 Nisse!

I like it!

:bravo

IT'S THE PRIMARY SONGWRITER FOR DEPECHE MODE, MARTIN L. GORE. HE FIRST DID ONE SOLO PROJECT WITH COVER SONGS "COUNTERFEIT" (1989) AND THEN ONE MORE "COUNTERFEIT 2" (2003). IT'S ALL COVER SONGS HE CONSIDERED AS INFLUENTIAL TO HIM AND THE WAY HE WRITES MUSIC/SONGS.
 
This one never gets too old!! Just makes me want to dance every time I hear it. Such a happy feelgood song!


 
I PUT A SPELL ON YOU...
Just another cover song to keep the party going on.
(it's the lyrics version so the screen is BLACK the first 34sec.)

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/eS1XaTfyTKM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen=""></iframe>

Have a nice weekend!
 
Loving the new Sia song!
Because of this song and that Sean Paul reminds me of Shaggy I have to post this from back in the days when I was rolling with the Homies

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/ft61ffTmq5U" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen=""></iframe>
 
My favorite song is from several years back but when I hear it it always cheers me up and gets me going. I am not sure how to post the album photos :hit

so forgive me for not having a cool picture of it but I love " I Gotta Feeling" by "The Black Eyed Peas"

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/uSD4vsh1zDA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
 
Last edited by a moderator:
fromdawn2dusk Thanks for sharing that is a pretty awesome song for sure!
 
One to round up this week or to begin next...

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/RijB8wnJCN0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen=""></iframe>
 
I have never heard this one, not bad at all

thanks Number 1 Nisse

:bravo
 

Top