Online Gambling Forum | Casino Bonuses, Crypto & Sweepstakes Discussions | Streak Gaming

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SONG OF THE DAY-

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

(I need your help dani, AGAIN) I can't make it work.
Here is the link https://youtu.be/Fcb1gHw9aEk

Press PLAY and then FAST PAUSE (it last only 1 sec.) Put it in full screen mode and look down in the left corner.

This is what my eyes meet...
vixen posting "Love me some Johnny!!" (I didn't saw the Johnny Cash video)
Not what I expected to read here, because my name is Johnny :)

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/Fcb1gHw9aEk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>



I love you vixen, thought you knew that :ohboy
 
Last edited by a moderator:
is that the correct video Number 1 Nisse?

what am I looking for, LOL
 
is that the correct video Number 1 Nisse?

what am I looking for, LOL


Yep it is and THANX for your help dani.
I won't even try to explain what the idea was. It didn't went as planned, not even close. I just want to forget it, if that's possible huhhwtff
 
Don't know if anyone like Depeche Mode but if some does then maybe this one will do.
(It's a cover of an German song)

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/u_WDI1ENKKU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen=""></iframe>
 
Last edited by a moderator:
I love Depeche Mode but for some reason I cant see the video....
 
I see the video, I have never heard this Number 1 Nisse!

I like it!

:bravo
 

Top