Online Gambling Forum | Casino Bonuses, Crypto & Sweepstakes Discussions | Streak Gaming

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SONG OF THE DAY-

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

added the video for you Number 1 Nisse!, when you click the share button
on youtube, then click embed and copy that code!!

thanks for the song!

:clap
 
HI dani.
THANX for your guideline. Here is an "oldie" (early 80's) just to show that I do understand what your saying :)
This one work but I still can't make White Zombie work, though I'm doing exactly as you say....?
White Zombie ain't the only one that doesn't work for me, some do others don't... but now I know what to look for.
Well it's a longer story so here is my "oldie"...

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/yylfV1SaWSY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen=""></iframe>
 
Wow great song Number 1 Nisse, haven't heard this in forever!
 
Wow great song Number 1 Nisse, haven't heard this in forever!

Guess if one like THE CURE, one might also like this "on the side" project he had. If I remember correct did you like my post with THE CURE from "back in the days".
AND IT HAPPENS! (that I remember correct) Well alright then...It happens...once in a while...when I'm lucky :ohboy
 
Guess if one like THE CURE, one might also like this "on the side" project he had. If I remember correct did you like my post with THE CURE from "back in the days".
AND IT HAPPENS! (that I remember correct) Well alright then...It happens...once in a while...when I'm lucky :ohboy
Yes you did remember correctly!! I was a CURE fan in the 80's!
 
Woke up this morning and this crazy woman screamed out loud... ENJOY! And no it wasn't my wife (i know better than that) LOVE YOU HONEY! it was BJÖRK and it was all going on inside my head.
BTW... it's a fun thing,my head, either HELL is loose, a billion things is going on or totally silence as in EMPTY.... :think
Well that's another story.
If not the song, then today...ENJOY!

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/RYmyfksGA74" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen=""></iframe>

If you are an American... :4thJ2
 
SORRY BUT I TRIED 6 DIFFERENT VERSIONS OF BJÖRK- ENJOY FIRST AND NON WORKED,THEN I TRIED THIS AND IT WORKED!
IT WAS EITHER THIS "BORING" ONE OR NON. SORRY!
 

Top