Online Gambling Forum | Casino Bonuses, Crypto & Sweepstakes Discussions | Streak Gaming

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SONG OF THE DAY-

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Didn't know if you were wanting us to post that song or not? But here it is, just in case!



 
I love this song!

A HAPPY SONG THAT I HEARD FOR THE FIRST TIME AT "THE GRAHAM NORTON SHOW"
AND IT WAS A COINCIDENCE THAT THE SONG GOT THAT TITLE. JOE JONAS,THE FRONT MAN, EXPLAIN (00:52)
DO YOURSELF A FAVOR AND WATCH THE COMPLETE 3 MIN. THE BIG RED CHAIR (01:30) IS QUIT FUNNY

For some reason I can't make it work so here is the link....

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/GouNvXp5Cd0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>



NICE CHOICE CareyG :bravo
 
Last edited by a moderator:
As Madonna said "Music makes the people come together" :) A tune me and the boys listen to whenever we all get together for some bruskies is Man in the Box by Alice in Chains, cheers! :drms

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/TAqZb52sgpU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Hi dani.
It seems like I've lost my touch. Can you help me ?
It should have been WHITE ZOMBIE - More Human than Human. Here is the link... https://youtu.be/E0E0ynyIUsg



<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/E0E0ynyIUsg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Top