Online Gambling Forum | Casino Bonuses, Crypto & Sweepstakes Discussions | Streak Gaming

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SONG OF THE DAY-

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Yo vixen.
HOLY SMOKE! I've never heard about NOVELLER but I get it. Now I've heard it over and over 5 times and I'm lost, and that's as good as it get in my universe. I hear many "things" but to make it short, at the beginning I was wondering if I new something like this (couldn't come up with anything) and then "SHIT" happened around 1:34 again 2:18 and 4:18 and when I expected the track to be over then again, MORE "SHIT" around 6:16!!!
I really LOVE it, DAMN!!!!
I can't come up with anything like this, so I'm sorry I'm not much help if you were looking in this direction when asking for ambient.
Me lost = Good, "Shit" happened = Good
If anyone should doubt I find this "Groovy"
:bravo...:clap...:msc
 
Thanks for Noveller video Vixen. I really love scenic videos with so relaxing and glorious music :thank you
 
Welcome I love this when I am traveling it keeps me calm!
 
Are we allowed to post our own music video from you tube ? It's me playing guitar.
 
[video=youtube;CSCgZfzKeGc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CSCgZfzKeGc[/video]:ohboy
 
That is a shame that they could not get into the USA market they are interesting and his voice is good! I am looking for some good ambient music to work with if anyone knows of good stuff lmk

Here is 3 Ambient suggestions you can find on YouTube.
The only band i knew was Aphex Twin, but i don't know them for their Ambient music so i don't really know if it's in your taste. They are one of "The Grand Old Men" in this electronic music scene.

1 : Aphex Twin - Selected Ambient Works 85-92
2 : Pleiadian Friend (ambient / psychill / psybient mix)
3 : Peace Therapy [ Melodic Downtempo, Ambient, Chill Out & PsyChill Mix ]

They all last more than an hour so thats why i don't post any video.
A tip... Click on "show more" then you can see when a new track begins. Some of the tracks are kinda bit different!
 

Top