Online Gambling Forum | Casino Bonuses, Crypto & Sweepstakes Discussions | Streak Gaming

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SONG OF THE DAY-

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

he is!! he's one of my favorite country singers!

here is one of his lastest songs


Keith Urban - John Cougar, John Deere, John 3:16

 
Ben Haenow - Second Hand Heart (Official Video) ft. Kelly Clarkson


 
I love Ben Haenow, I watched him win The X Factor last year! Thanks for sharing the video Dani!
 
Hi.
After looking at other "Song Of The Day" I'm almost sure this one ain't gonna fly here, but after more than 3 hours thinking about NOT doing this post and it just wouldn't go, I have to do this.
The idea of STREAK in the future adding "Soundtrack" to the smiley we can use when posting a reply (just 1-2 sec.). I ain't saying it's a good idea only that it's an idea.
STREAK members and staff please find your valium and hold on to your shorts.
The perfect Soundtrack could be cut out from this song to this smiley :woohoo
Don't say i didn't warn you, here we go...

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/SSbBvKaM6sk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen=""></iframe>

Sorry I did this, at least it was only 2:02 min.
(For the record... My Wife HATE this song)
 
It's not my cup of tea but I am sure someone probably likes it, it's actually better than some of the stuff my son listens to Rammstein I think it is, they are ghastly :ohboy
 
not too bad Number 1 Nisse, I listen to and appreciate all kinds of music!!

thanks for posting

:msc
 

Top