Online Gambling Forum | Casino Bonuses, Crypto & Sweepstakes Discussions | Streak Gaming

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SONG OF THE DAY-

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

yeah, you'd think she would record a few up beat songs, lol
 
So I thought maybe it would be good to share good music with each other :) I love music it makes me happy! So here is my happy tune for the day...


<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/m0tGE2N3NKE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen=""></iframe>

This is a lovely piece. Good artiste
 
Music is &#9829;!
I used it to escape from reality!
I just started listening to the song by "The Vamps" entitled "Cheater"

Can we talk about your boyfriend? He's a dead end ha
And if I gotta tell you why, it's only gonna make you cry

:msc:msc:msc





<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/4M1wfC6m56U" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

​
 
Last edited by a moderator:
I put the song in your post AndiGamer. I really like that song!
 
I've never heard that one!! it's a good one!!

Thanks AndiGamer

:bravo
 

Top