Online Gambling Forum | Casino Bonuses, Crypto & Sweepstakes Discussions | Streak Gaming

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SONG OF THE DAY-

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

not sure why i like this one, but I do, lol

Cam - Burning House

 
me too!! and even if a person doesnt care for her music, there is no
denying the talent she has!! her voice is amazing!
 
Yes I agree, I was never a big fan of her songs either, but her voice is just amazing!
 
I love Ed Sheerans voice...i find it sexy as hell. His voice that is. lol
 
I love that new Adele song and yea she can sure sing... Just wish it wasn't all sad break up songs... :ohboy
 

Top