Online Gambling Forum | Casino Bonuses, Crypto & Sweepstakes Discussions | Streak Gaming

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SONG OF THE DAY-

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

30 seconds to mars - hurricane

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/3RLwuDQSkDI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
 
Last edited by a moderator:
I have not really listened to that song much till now thanks for the post! I added the video for you :)
 
Lol not enough posts to post links yet so here's mine for tonight: West End Girls by Pet Shop Boys.


<iframe width="420" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/p3j2NYZ8FKs" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Gracias! Now mine for today is Promises Promises by Naked Eyes...

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/H8Q83DPZy6E" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Added the song for you again casinorep. I am loving your taste in music! 80's all the way woohoo! :bravo
 
Came across an instrumental only (no vocal) version of Head Over Heels by Tears For Fears, and love it. Gives a more relaxing, laid back version of the song but doesn't ruin the integrity of it. Again I'd post the link but still short on post count.
 

Top