Online Gambling Forum | Casino Bonuses, Crypto & Sweepstakes Discussions | Streak Gaming

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SONG OF THE DAY-

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

she is one of my favorites also!!

I'm country to the bone, lol
 
I used to play this song all the time when it first came out, lol
still have the CD :)

:thank you
 
here is another one of my favorite Dixie Chicks

Dixie Chicks - Not Ready To Make Nice

 
Last edited:
Something that will make me dance ahihi :flwrdnc

[video]www.youtube.com/watch?v=tm1DrExvdro[/video]
 
here's a classic!! takes me way back, lol

Billy Joel - Piano Man

 
I remember I once bought one of his tapes. Glass houses I bought it for one song. lol I don't exactly remember the name of the song but some of the words were you may be right, I may be crazy. Seemed to fit me perfectly.
 

Top