Online Gambling Forum | Casino Bonuses, Crypto & Sweepstakes Discussions | Streak Gaming

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SONG OF THE DAY-

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)




This is a cool song as long as the radio does not over play it!
 
I like it also!!

:bravo:bravo

here's another new one from her :)

 
Last edited:
Yep she has changed to a bit of country on this album .... I like it so far! I think she writes a lot about her break up with the hottie Taylor
 
I love them also, its a newer one :)

Jennifer Nettles - Playing With Fire

 
Vega 4 - Life is beautiful


<iframe width="640" height="360" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/YUQry4g-fRE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen=""></iframe>
 

Top