What's new
Streak Gaming Online Gambling Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Question

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

gufus

Lifetime Streaker
:think

I got the dcc card from Intertops so I can withdraw, but the problem is I can not find a bank with an ATM that will except the card. It also has a 6 digit pin number instead of 4.

I am sure others have gotten the card. Can you tell me the name of a bank that has an ATM so I can cash out and does your card have 6 digits?
I live in Washington State

hugs

I need a way I can deposit so thought I would use paste an pay, what card works good for buying a voucher besides a bank card

sorcer3ss

Staff member
Sorry but I am unable to help you with this but hopefully some of our members will be able to.

CareyG

Owner
Staff member
I am very confused myself about that new DCC card, i actually didn't even bother using it because it confused it so much. I would contact support Gufus and make them explain everything to you. As for the atm, I used the "old" card anywhere, had no problems with that at all.

gufus

Lifetime Streaker
Did your old card have 6 numbers instead of 4? I did contact support but still don't understand.lol

Someone surely has an answer for us but no one ever responds, please fellow gamblers help another gambler.:beer

hugs

CareyG

Owner
Staff member
My old card had 4 , i didnt understand the whole 6 number pin either!

vixen777

Owner
Staff member
Have you figured it out if not I will send to my contact for support..

Luck3Sevens

Lifetime Streaker
:think

I got the dcc card from Intertops so I can withdraw, but the problem is I can not find a bank with an ATM that will except the card. It also has a 6 digit pin number instead of 4.

I am sure others have gotten the card. Can you tell me the name of a bank that has an ATM so I can cash out and does your card have 6 digits?
I live in Washington State

hugs

I need a way I can deposit so thought I would use paste an pay, what card works good for buying a voucher besides a bank card

Yeah. I'm so glad I finally have a helpful answer. CHASE ATM will take it! My pin is 6 digits too. Paste and Pay takes any Debit or Credit card. I use NetSpend Visa! :PD

sorcer3ss

Staff member
Thanks so much Luck3Sevens, they really should give you all the information that you need when you get sent the card.

vixen777

Owner
Staff member
I also got this response...

1st question:
Citybank ATMs accept the dcc cards or just check for unionpay logo China Unionpay.

2nd question:

You can fund paste and pay with almost every credit card, e.g. Visa card.