What's new
Streak Gaming Online Gambling Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

PRAYER FOR MY SISTER

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

mrsrobinson

Lifetime Streaker
I KNOW THAT U PEOPLE ON HERE ARE LIKE A PRAYER GODS

SO I WOULD LIKE IF U CAN KEEP MY SISTER IN YOUR PRAYER \

SHE HAS BEEN HAVING TROUBLE HAVING KIDS SHE HAS MISCARRIED 6 OF THEM AND SHE HAS FINALLY MADE IT TO HER 9TH MONTH BUT IS OVERDUE SO THEY HAVE TO INDUCE HER LABOR SO I'M HOPING THAT EVERYTHING GOES ALRIGHT I'M LEAVING TONIGHT TO GO AND BE WITH HER
I KNOW IT'S LOT OF MOTHERS OUT THERE THAT CAN RELATE TO THIS

judyb57

Super Moderator
Oh my, I will keep her and that baby in my prayers hon. Please let us know how things go for them! :eek:

mrsrobinson

Lifetime Streaker
talked to her today and the doctor is playing around her baby heartbeat has dropped twice and the won't do an emergency c section they said they wanted to wait since she was already 4 centimeters:pace

judyb57

Super Moderator
The waiting has to be awful hon! Keeping those prayers going for them!!! :eek:

CareyG

Owner
Staff member
Your sister and her baby are in my thoughts and prayers sweetie, please keep us posted!

lynnyadg

Lifetime Streaker
yes i can relate,i had 4 miscarriages,but now i have four beautiful children,so they will come with gods will,god bless,in my prayers.:eek:

bigtime

Junior Streaker
Pray for her i will...I hope everything goes well for her..................BEST WISHES.................:luck

mrsrobinson

Lifetime Streaker
sorry that it took me so long to get back to everyone but after my sister had her baby a 8lbs 14oz baby

then my auntie was having problems with her pregnancy which she just delieverd her baby on the 13th of this month had to take the baby kinda early she was on 35 weeks but the baby is doing fine i there with her helped out with the delivered the baby weighed 3lbs 13oz but is doing fine.

it was four of us pregnant together so now it's down to 2 and i'm next please keep your fingers crossed for me

seem like everyone is having problems

judyb57

Super Moderator
Wonderful news hon!!! I am sorry they had problems, but so glad all worked out so well. When are you due? :eek:

CareyG

Owner
Staff member
Thats wonderful news!! I am so glad everything turned out well. And dont worry mrsrobinson I am sure everything will be just perfect with your delivery as well!!:eek:

LovinAl

Lifetime Streaker
so happy to hear your sister and your aunt are doing well as their babies are too....how very beautiful....and good luck to you on your delivery hon, I hope and pray all goes well and easy for you too...hugs Olga:eek:

vixen777

Owner
Staff member
Contrats on your baby and I am so glad all turned out right with your sis and the baby!:eek:

lucky639

Lifetime Streaker
Congratulations are your soon to be little one and I'm very glad everything turned out with a happy ending. Is this your first?