What's new
Streak Gaming Online Gambling Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pray for my niece (updated 9/5)

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

judyb57

Super Moderator
My sister called me this morning to tell me her daughter has breast cancer. They found it on Tuesday and it was at 3 1/2 cm (or whatever the measurements are) and by Thursday it was already at 7 1/2 cm! My niece is 35 years old and this is just devastating my sister also. Please pray they have caught it soon enough and that it has not spread. Thank you all in advance. :eek:

CareyG

Owner
Staff member
Re: Pray for my niece

OMG Judy I am soooo sorry!! Your family is just having one bad thing after another lately! I will keep her in my thoughts and prayers!:eek:

iataz

Lifetime Streaker

I am so sorry Judy... your whole family and especially your niece are in my prayers.. :eek::eek::eek:

karen40

Lifetime Streaker

My prayers are with you and your family Judy:eek:

cas1944

Lifetime Streaker

I hope they got it soon enough. I am a cancer survivor since 1982.It is very scary.

My thoughts and prayers will be with your niece and your family.

:eek:

luvinlife55

Newbie Streaker

Judy,
you and your beloved family are in my thoughts and prayers....I too, am a cancer suvivor since 1996 and although alot of blood, sweat and tears were shed, I received a life changing gift from the experience. I now look at life through wonderous eyes and know my priorities are giving and receiving love. So when things settle down for your neice, please let her know that we are all thinking and praying for her and in every storm there IS a silver lining.
:eek:

judyb57

Super Moderator

Thank you all for your prayers and kind words. I am 1500 miles from them so it is so hard to sit here and not know how things are going.:eek:

moslowjj

Lifetime Streaker

So Sorry judy, Cancer sucks!!! Will pray for your niece and family, and I do hope they caught it soon enough and it hasn't spread.

:thatsucks :angel:angel:angel

mrsrobinson

Lifetime Streaker

will keep u and your family in my prayers and everything will be ok

vixen777

Owner
Staff member

I said prayers Judy I am so sick of this ugly thing called CANCER!!!

judyb57

Super Moderator

I agree with you Vixen. It seems everyone has a loved one (or more) affected by this terrible, terrible thing.

lucky639

Lifetime Streaker

I'm sorry to hear your bad news, hon. I'm saying a prayer, not just for her but for everyone that this disease has stricken. It hurts everyone.:eek:

jobill35

Lifetime Streaker

Judy darling I am so sorry for this awful news I will keep all your family in my daily prayers I am with Vixen I am so sick of hearing that awful word Cancer when they going to come up with a damn cure:eek::eek::eek:

judyb57

Super Moderator

Update on my niece: They found that the cancer had spread barely into the lymph nodes so they have finally started treatment. They are doing 20 weeks of chemotherapy one week and platelets the next week and so on. Then they will do a double mastectomy and the radiation and then reconstructive surgery. So she still has a long way to go, but at least they know where she stands and what treatment to persue. Fortunately they think this will remove all traces of cancer. Thank you all for your thoughts and prayers. Please keep those prayers coming though as she will still need them to get through all of this. :hug

CareyG

Owner
Staff member

Gosh Judy that is just terrible for such a young girl to have go through all that. It just breaks my heart. I will keep her in my prayers and pray they get rid if it all. Please keep us updated!:hug:hug

lucky639

Lifetime Streaker
:hugThanks for the update. She is young and strong. Will be keeping her in my prayers. I was watching the news the other night and drs have found a new dye that will illuminate cancerous tumours in the breast for earlier detection. Because of the white tissue in our breasts, it makes it very hard for drs to find these tumours early. I hope someday, that they will just find a cure completely.