What's new
Streak Gaming Online Gambling Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Please say a prayer for my son.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

cas1944

Lifetime Streaker
My son,Thomas,who is way out in Indiana,had a heart attack this morning. He is only 36.He went to the doctors and the doctor gave him some aspirin and a nitro pill.An ambulance took him to the hospital.They say it was minor but I still worry since he has an enlarged heart.Could you please say a prayer for him and also his girlfriend so she has the strength to deal with this?

And a little prayer for me to keep my strength wouldn't hurt. My beloved husbad died 5 years ago of a massive heart attack so it gets a little scary.He also had an enlarged heart.

mrsrobinson

Lifetime Streaker
i will keep u and ur family and his family in my prayers

Everything will work and it's going to be alright:hug:hug:hug

judyb57

Super Moderator
Oh gees, you must be worried sick. I am so sorry cas! I will keep him (and you) in my thoughts and prayers. It must be harder on you that he is not right there near you. Usually when someone has a minor heart attack, it is a warning sign and so now the doctors should be able to do more for him. Hang in there hon, I can't imagine how hard this must be on you. :hug

CareyG

Owner
Staff member
Oh my goodness, how scary for you!! I will keep your entire family in my prayers sweetie!:hug

pevangel

Lifetime Streaker
dear cas1944, i will pray for your son and you with all my heart. I am truly sorry for this, God will bless you and him.

pevangel

cas1944

Lifetime Streaker
Thank you everyone for your prayers. They did a whole lot of tests and they finally said he could go home.He will be on meds and I'm sure he will be a little more cautious in the future.I am so relieved.

CALizzz

Lifetime Streaker
Oh SWEETIE!!!!!!!

I am so so sad to read this!! How scary, especially when age isn't a factor!

Tell him to Chill baby chill!!! As if they listen to us!

XoX
Liz

Spin2Win

Lifetime Streaker
You will all be in my thoughts and prayers ... It's a very hard thing to deal with when our children are ill no matter what the age.

So glad that he's home now. I'll continue to pray for you all.

:hug