What's new
Streak Gaming Online Gambling Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

PLEASE READ THIS WELCOME POST AS SOON AS POSSIBLE!!!

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

judyb57

Super Moderator
WELCOME TO THE NEW STREAK!! We hope that you enjoy the new forum. We would like to mention a few things before you get started.

First of all, PLEASE bear with us during this time of transition as there are undoubtedly going to be unforeseen difficulties popping up! We have been working hard to make sure things run smoothly, but you all know how that goes. So, needless to say, we will need you all to be patient as we work through some of these things. Know that if you have questions or problems, we WILL get to you as soon as possible, we are not ignoring you. We just have lots to do and want to make sure you ALL have a great time (and WE don't have nervous breakdowns, hehe!)

We are not allowing picture signatures here. Only text. If you have your own quote or favorite saying or a link to your own forum or site, you may use that as your siggy. Check out our Sponsor Appreciation Link-Up Contest CLICK HERE TO CHECK OUT THAT CONTEST because if you enter that you are allowed to carry up to THREE links to use as your siggy! You will however, be allowed to use an avatar (the pic that goes on the left of your post by your user name) When you first join you are only allowed to use the avatars listed. Once you have made 300 Posts, you will be allowed to use an avatar of your own choosing (One of your own personal ones from the web or your computer!)

To put in your text siggy or to choose your avatar: At the top of the forum you will see USERCP, click on that and it will take you to your personal control panel. On the left hand side you will find all the edit buttons. For your siggy, click on edit signature and in the blank box add all of your text for your signature. To make it go down towards the bottom of your post you will want to add at least six < b > before your text (without the spaces. Otherwise your siggy will be right under your post. For your avatar click edit avatar and choose the one you want!

Once again, we want to WELCOME you to the NEW and improved Streak!! Look around, post away, party hard and have a BLAST! (Just be sure and keep in mind that we are doing the best we can!)

titanic71212

Lifetime Streaker
WOW guys WTG this is Beautiful, will be here navigating all day... I'm so very excited for you all...

Congratulationsssssssssssssss:proud

lucky639

Lifetime Streaker
Wow!!!!Well, worth the wait. Good Going Streak! I'm so excited to be here and part of your forum:eek::proud

Seaman63

Senior Streaker
Looks great so far....congrats to your new home. I wish you to have much fun with your new home.

Won´t you miss that posts, threads or rooms have been "eaten by ezboard"?

queenmap

Lifetime Streaker
WTG on your new home!! I am glad to be here and once again proud to be a Streaker!! :proud

vixen777

Owner
Staff member
:streakchips Thanks everyone! No Seaman it will be "opps, I think that was the wrong button to push" :laugh

hippo666

Junior Streaker
I made it too.
Great Job Streak!!!!
Looks great,feels right!
Glad to be here.

:eek:

Duckey

Lifetime Streaker
I'm so bummed I have to go to work and cant spend more time right now this place is mind boggling...........love duckey:clap

Last edited by a moderator:

CareyG

Owner
Staff member
LOL Dont worry Duckey!! We wil still be here when you get home!!:clap2

redfawn

Lifetime Streaker
Wow! WTG and congrats on the new awesome forum streak! Lol im learning how to get around. So much to see. Thanks for all your hard work for us peeps!:proud

Snookie50

Junior Streaker
Well I got my stuff all brought in. Trying to find my way around. This place is awesome what a wonderful job you guys did. :cool:It is so pretty and bright I love it.:thanks:proud

Last edited by a moderator:

Mel

Newbie Streaker
Hi all i made it here lol

Great forum congrats streak look forward to many fun times here

Mel xxx

sorcer3ss

Staff member
The new board looks fantastic you have been so busy getting it all ready for us, thanks