What's new
Streak Gaming Online Gambling Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Please keep me in your thoughts and prayers

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Riffle

Pro Streaker
"D-Day" is only a few days away Streakers...can you believe it has been over a year already?

I am asking that you keep me in your thoughts and prayers and hope everything goes my way. There are still a lot of issues that will not agree to so the judge will be making some very difficult decisions.

I know I have not been the best member of the Streak but I am hoping that you will all keep me in your thoughts, it has been a very hard and trying year and I have finally come out on top as a better person and a better mother, just need a little push to get through the final hearing!

:eek:

judyb57

Super Moderator
You know that we love you hon and that you will always be in our thoughts and prayers. We all only want the best for you. Good luck and I will keep the kids in my prayers also! :eek:

LovinAl

Lifetime Streaker
Hello My Riffle, it's been so long since weve last chatted but I want you to know I'm always here for you and you are in my daily prayers,,,, God will be with you my friend.....Keep your head held high and know we all love you....Hugs always Olga aka LovinAl:eek:

shiba86

Newbie Streaker
I don't know why you're going to court, but I do know how stressful and frightening it can be. I pray that you'll be blessed with peace and comfort and a positive outcome.

Gijan74

Lifetime Streaker
You get some bless from me..Hope life will turn in your favour...

shiba86

Newbie Streaker
Thanks for the explanation, Judyb57. Riffle, I'm sorry I'm so out of touch I had no idea what "D-Day" meant. Now that I do, I wish I could give you a big hug of support during this difficult time. I will lift you and your children up in my prayers tonight and pray for the best outcome for all of you. :eek:

CareyG

Owner
Staff member
Whatever happened??? Steph never came back to tell us. Is she a divorced woman now??:dizzy:dizzy

judyb57

Super Moderator
Whatever happened??? Steph never came back to tell us. Is she a divorced woman now??

Maybe D Day only meant she was going to the DENTIST? LMAO :dizzy

moslowjj

Lifetime Streaker
Maybe D Day only meant she was going to the DENTIST? LMAO
Judy you have a good outlook on life But both of them suck. I bet the Dentist would get more votes...as suckier cause you can get over the divorce and get a new mate that won't hurt you!
But the dentist even if you get a new one its a promise he or she will keep taking your money and causing you pain......... I hope Riffle is ok! :angel

CALizzz

Lifetime Streaker
Anyone heard from Stephanie?????

They say 'like attracts like' you bet we have some STRONG chicks at this forum!!

Oh and Moslow too and Retro when he posts :clap

XoX

Riffle

Pro Streaker
OMG....that is too damn funny! Ya know, I am thinking a root canal would be less painful at this point....where is hOOters...maybe she will go with me LOLOLOL

Well....I got screwed AGAIN....kind of....

when we went the first time, the judge said since my witness didn't show, we had to be separated for a year....well it has now been 16 months and I guess I was supposed to bring a ****ing witness to prove we have been apart, obviously, our word is not good enough....so....patiently waiting for the date which is supposed to be within the next week or so....so please keep me in your thoughts.

CareyG

Owner
Staff member
Gezzz that sucks Steph!! My divorce was done in 2 months time, went to a mediator and filed and within 6 weeks we were divorced, it was great!WooHoo