What's new
Streak Gaming Online Gambling Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NETENT ANNOUNCES DAZZLE ME™ SLOT

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

vixen777

Owner
Staff member
Get ready for another delightful video slot with five distinctive reels and a dazzling 76 bet lines as NetEnt announced its new video slot that will be launched on August 24.
The Dazzle Me™ slot features Dazzling Wild Reels, Free Spins and Linked Reels and is therefore another video slot to look forward to.
New NetEnt Games

Every single month a new NetEnt video slot can be expected and developed by the most talented developers in the industry you can always expect an innovative design and slot features.
Dazzle Me™ is the perfect proof as it will bring a complete new lay-out, providing an unforgettable experience with glittering gems appearing on the radiant reels.

Robbowdich87

Newbie Streaker
We are very eagerly waiting for your delightful video slot with five distinctive reels and a dazzling 76 bet lines as NetEnt announced its new video slot that will be launched on August 24. Today is 22 August.